Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Handl

No more Cabin ready Signs 777

Hello People,

As the Title is already saying, after the Before Taxi Checklist, thereafter Takeoff Flaps set, normal taxiing to the runway there is no more cabin ready coming up, do you maybe know what triggers the Message or how to resolve that ?

P3Dv4.2 PMDG 777-200LR

• Like 1

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules ask us to sign our full names on all posts.

The cabin ready message usually appears a few minutes, maybe five, after setting takeoff flaps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello,

Are the slides armed?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thank you for your replies.

Yes i armed the slides and everything is fine.. After setting Takeoff Flaps as stated in the Perf INIT page at Takeoff it is never coming up

2 hours ago, Kevin Handl said:

and everything is fine.

Then the message would be displaying.

I'm always perplexed by the assertions I see in the forum of "I did everything correctly" when people are asking why things aren't working. I get that it's somewhat natural for a human to assume everything is fine, but if things worked and then stopped working, the most likely cause is the human. If there's anything I would wish for people here in the forum, it would be to provide details of the reasoning behind why they think things should be working, instead of "I did everything correctly." I think many would find that, in that process of self-review, they would find what they were missing.

What are you, or more importantly, what aren't you doing? Think of any of the items that you may be overlooking. I forget the specific triggers, but the basics idea is that the plane is configured like it should be: beacon on (not sure if this factors or not), engines running, seatbelts on (AUTO might be okay), flaps set to TO (matching whatever you put on the TO page), and a couple minutes.

cab_ready.jpg

Kyle Rodgers