Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

QualityWings 787 for P3Dv4 soon?

Hi Eric,

14 hours ago, B777ER said:

Is the PMDG announcement at the conference about the 777? 

RDR has said that we should expect a major PMDG announcement in Las Vegas. I, like others, have no clue as to what this might be. I can only surmise that it will improve my flying experiences in some way. My main wishes are for a full implementation of the Boeing EFB and an integrated ground services function.

As I only ever fly the PMDG 777-300ER, I am very interested in what may be the impact to me of the PMDG development plans, whether directly impacting my flying or in delaying their availability.

So, in either a positive or negative way, I am most interested in hearing what RDR has to say. Bring it on.👨‍⚖️

I hope this helps,😉

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Hey guys,

Just came across this thread and thought I would leave my comment, even if it is a year late. I mainly wanted to comment about the stream. You have to know that streaming is not an easy thing. Its very hard to keep an audience entertained over a long period of time. What you saw in that first stream was my attempt to keep the audience entertained and engaged with the stream. I personally accept all the criticism I have gotten about how I acted on the stream. Looking back, yes it wasn't the best way, but I was someone new to streaming in general. 

The other thing I want to say is that when I was streaming, I was excited! Like I have never been more excited when it comes to simulations than to show off a product like the 787. Just like how the community gets hyped up and excited for a product to be released, I was just as excited as well for everyone to get their hands on it and fly the 787. And getting to show it early is something that is very exciting. I think thats also a part of why I acted the way I did. Even my friend who was another tester was also very excited during that stream and showing off the product.

I also want to mention when you go on twitch, there is a certain vibe to some of the streams. Some are serious streams, but most are not very serious. I get that some people want a serious stream, but at the same time, thats not the most entertaining for a good amount of people and honestly quite boring to do most of the time. While I admit my stream was a little too silly for a beta stream, I still think to have a fun and entertaining stream, there is still a need to some silliness. Now, comparing me to AFP95 in mu opinion is not an accurate comparison. My stream was not an AFP95 video. I have nothing again him, in fact I know him personally and he is a great guy. But his videos succeed for a reason, being silly. I tried to be fun with that stream. I never had an audience like that and I was learning how to deal with an audience like that.

I am still working very closely with QW, making videos for them as well as beta testing. I am very professional when it comes to beta testing and even work for QW doing support. Just like AFP95, dont let that one stream make your full judgment on me, that stream is not how I act all the time. 

If you guys have questions, please ask.

Nick Hesler