Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Synthetic Vision Systems ( SVS ) - A350

• Upvote 3

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

i think they just ported the garmin G500/600 into the airbus PFD/ND screens. LOL

Wwwaaooo... Nice glass cockpit... Aerosoft or fslabs are you ready for a new future sim-addon ? 😇

22 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Wwwaaooo... Nice glass cockpit... Aerosoft or fslabs are you ready for a new future sim-addon ? 😇

Nice? It doesn't look like an airplane cockpit anymore.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

8 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Of course, seem a little different comparing others aircrafts... but the 787 have this type of cockpit with very great screens too... 😈

In reality, this is the actual tendency for new aircrafts conception.

The category of cockpits I like flying are commuters as the Q400 or Saab 340... Or in AG, the Beech serie.

I like it in the Carenado aircraft with G1000s.  Works well.  Like it where where it will show airports in the area in the direction of travel.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

5 hours ago, threegreen said:

Wave of the future!  We see this type of FLIGHT DECK in the 787, A350, and the F-22 and F-35 COCKPITS.

Best wishes! 

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

15 hours ago, Jim Young said:

I like it in the Carenado aircraft with G1000s.  Works well.  Like it where where it will show airports in the area in the direction of travel.

That is a great feature.  Reminds me of some of my earlier fooling around days when I was bored😉

737 HUD.JPG

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

23 hours ago, ms2 said:

Of course, seem a little different comparing others aircrafts... but the 787 have this type of cockpit with very great screens too... 😈

I know. I still like the 787 cockpit though. But that screen to the pilot's sides makes it look so weird imo. And I don't really like the overall design.

19 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We see this type of FLIGHT DECK in the 787, A350, and the F-22 and F-35 COCKPITS.

So I confused the terms of that thing where people sit and press buttons or what?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

13 hours ago, threegreen said:

So I confused the terms of that thing where people sit and press buttons or what?

Press buttons, yes, is now, a essential part of the pilot-job. 

High-tech and automation of press-buttons linners assume the actual global security level, the number of crash in 2017 is comparable with the 80'years but with a very-very big increasing of flights and passengers.

As simmer, I like flying:

• old style with a Waco,
  • classic style with a Beech,
  • commuter radio navigation style with the Dash 8/400 or Saab,
  • modern linners as PMDG 737 or the Airbus A3xx,
  • and for the future style probably the new QW B787...      

Different problems and solutions for each one that is our fantastic horizon of this hobby.