Sign in to follow this  
skipph

Business Jet Suggestions

Hello, As a return user of XP-11, Started with X-10 and left, I am totally impressed with this sim right out of the box. Coming over from P3D all editions, from FSX  all editions, I cannot get over the looks and performance of XP-11. A short time ago, I read a post in this section asking of suggestions for GA aircraft of the faster type. That led me to the G-1000 by Aerobask and I could not be happier with this prop plane. I would like some suggestions by the community for a business type jet with at least the quality of the G-1000. Looking forward to many more hours on Xplane as I have just about given up on the P3D, FSX merry go round. What I like initially abt X-11 is the scenery out of the box with AI that does not seem to hurt performance. There are other things I would like to comment on, but I will leave them for another day.  Will look forward to suggestions and thanks for reading, Skip 

The Bombardier Challenger 300 is the best one that I've seen so far.

I second those choices.  That's actually pretty much it for x plane.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

There's a nice freeware Gulfstream IV at .org.  "GIV SP V11" by ghansen.

The Eclipse is well done and fun. You may also consider the Carenado Phenom. It’s G1000 is far from perfect but the plane, currently at 1.4, is a pleasure to fly.

Man if they put the stock g1000 in the Carenado phenoms id buy that

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

In case you didn't already know, .ORG is having an extensive Memorial Day sale right now.

Thanks Gents for the timely suggestions. Ended up with both the 300 and 550 and downloaded the Gulfstream also. Have yet to try the 550 and Gulfstream. Have had a few flights in the 300 having  bought  this bird first. Model does not seem as well done as my Aerobask Skyview,  perhaps an age difference in design, but it is real fun to fly none the less. Once again, thank you for the great responses. Skip