Sign in to follow this  
Ted Wendin

FSX Steam Edition - Operation Center

Ok,

So I have been using the Non-Steam edition for a long time even though I had the SE as a backup.  Late last week, my FSX kept Crashing randomly during flight and even after I reverted back to plain files, it kept that up.

So, I uninstalled that program and all my addon's and reinstalled the SE.

The installer noticed it was for Steam and installed it.  I get the House Livery.  

However, when I go to the Operations program, the only one I see for FSX is the standard one and when I go to that it tells me it is for steam, but doesn't give me options to install any liveries.

Is there a Fix or do I need to look for my FSX package again and try reinstalling it that way?

I am sorry if this was posted before by someone else. Also, right now I want to get this resolved before I continue with the 747-400 and the 737-800/900.  Also don't want to open a support ticket as last time it I had an issue, it was a simple fix.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help

Ted W.

11 hours ago, Ted Wendin said:

Ok,

So I have been using the Non-Steam edition for a long time even though I had the SE as a backup.  Late last week, my FSX kept Crashing randomly during flight and even after I reverted back to plain files, it kept that up.

So, I uninstalled that program and all my addon's and reinstalled the SE.

The installer noticed it was for Steam and installed it.  I get the House Livery.  

However, when I go to the Operations program, the only one I see for FSX is the standard one and when I go to that it tells me it is for steam, but doesn't give me options to install any liveries.

Is there a Fix or do I need to look for my FSX package again and try reinstalling it that way?

I am sorry if this was posted before by someone else. Also, right now I want to get this resolved before I continue with the 747-400 and the 737-800/900.  Also don't want to open a support ticket as last time it I had an issue, it was a simple fix.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help

Ted,

Please open a support ticket 🙂. It looks like a registry entry issue but for sure we need to check and this can be done by a ticket.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com