Sign in to follow this  
AMSPilot06

No AI traffic in P3Dv4.1

trafficAircraft.bgl IS the default AI traffic file name. It's very odd though that you aren't seeing any traffic at all. Have you tried various distant cities to see as well? A rogue FS9 traffic file added with scenery for instance will cause the traffic in that region only to not show, but elsewhere it will. Check VHHH, YSSY, PHNL etc.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

6 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

trafficAircraft.bgl IS the default AI traffic file name. It's very odd though that you aren't seeing any traffic at all though.

Thanks for youre information. Can you say it In other words? Sorry I don't understand the last sentence.

Edited by AMSPilot06

Might wanna try a few things.  Using AIFP (if you know what that program is) to scan and check if you have any FS9 traffic files in your sim. 

There is another program by Lorby in his downloads called ThumbnailexporterX.  This program as well can scan your simobjects folder or other folders to find FS9 files.   Just tick the model and model type boxes.  Anything with a "=MDL8" is an FS9 file.

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

46 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

Might wanna try a few things.  Using AIFP (if you know what that program is) to scan and check if you have any FS9 traffic files in your sim. 

There is another program by Lorby in his downloads called ThumbnailexporterX.  This program as well can scan your simobjects folder or other folders to find FS9 files.   Just tick the model and model type boxes.  Anything with a "=MDL8" is an FS9 file.

With the Lorby program, I checked everything. I found 15x AI SHORTS SD3-30 and AI Phantom. All others were MDLX or PV20 (the PMDG ones) What should I do now, with the MDL8 types? Thanks for youre help.

Correction: 

Number of model type MDL8: 4
Number of model type MDLX: 391
Number of model type PV20: 93
Number of model type Unknown: 10

This is the results after I scrolled to the end.

Edit 2: I deleted all the MDL8 aircrafts from my Simobjects map, but this didn't do the trick for me unfortunately. 😞

Edited by AMSPilot06

The older models won't cause your AI not to show up, but they may cause CTD's. Have you looked at airports all over the globe to see if it's a regional issue?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

14 hours ago, simbol said:

Hi,

As promised I just confirmed the location of original files: 

QVeAYWs.png

Regards,
Simbol

I have the same files. I purchased Ultimate Traffic live, and now I have traffic all over the world. So issue is resolved by purchasing Ultimate Traffic Live. Thank you for you're help and I really appreciate!

• Like 1