Sign in to follow this  
edryan

FS9 PMDG 747-400F and B737-800/900

Hi All:

I know you no longer support FS2004 but I am in a real fix and hope you can help me.

My computer recently crashed and I lost all of my FS9 program including the PMDG 747-400F and the B737-800/900. I have the boxed version of both the 747-400 abd 737-600/700. I have not been able to obtain the 47-400F nor the 37-800/900 anywhere. Do you know of a place I can get these? I really like both and will appreciate any help you can give me. My e-mail is laryan45400@q.com. 

I am willing to pay for these aircraft.

Thanks so much.

Ed Ryan

51 minutes ago, edryan said:

Do you know of a place I can get these?

Create a ticket:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

The official product support has been shut down a long time ago though.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

10 hours ago, edryan said:

Hi All:

I know you no longer support FS2004 but I am in a real fix and hope you can help me.

My computer recently crashed and I lost all of my FS9 program including the PMDG 747-400F and the B737-800/900. I have the boxed version of both the 747-400 abd 737-600/700. I have not been able to obtain the 47-400F nor the 37-800/900 anywhere. Do you know of a place I can get these? I really like both and will appreciate any help you can give me. My e-mail is laryan45400@q.com. 

I am willing to pay for these aircraft.

Thanks so much.

Ed Ryan

Ed,

You wrote "you lost the PMDG 747-400F and the B737-800/900." From where did you have them? I mean if you had downloaded them from the PMDG store you can login there and re download them. If you had them in box versions likes the base packages you should have them.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com