Sign in to follow this  
timbradley

Majestic website down?

Hi all

Just getting back into my flightsimming and went looking for the majestic software site to update my bird.

Whenever i try to access i get a 502 bad gateway error. I'm trying to access http://majesticsoftware.com

Am i missing something or does the site no longer exist?

Their website to currently down at the moment.  Here's a quote from their FB page;

Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400

Yesterday at 6:32am ·

*****ALERT BULLETIN*****

Fellow Captains,

As some of you may have noticed, we are having some technical difficulties with our server which has made the website, forum and authentication functionality inoperative at the moment. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that this has caused especially to new purchasers of the Q400. If you require use of a forum, please feel free to use our Unofficial forum over at the AVSIM forums (https://www.avsim.com/…/603-the-majestic-software-dash-8-s…/). For other services unfortunately we'll be down until we can't get this problem rectified.

There may be a bit of a delay in responses to support as we are a bit busy with the problem at hand.

********************AMENDMENT************************
WE HAVE REQUESTED THAT ONLINE STORES TAKE OUR PRODUCT PAGES OFFLINE TO PREVENT SALES OF THE Q400 OR OLDER Q300 VERSION....THIS WAY USERS WILL NOT BECOME MORE FRUSTRATED WHEN ATTEMPTING TO AUTHENTICATE THEIR PURCHASE,

As always we thank you all for your patience and continued support.

Respectfully,
The Majestic Team

Bruce R

Bruce Ross

Thanks!

This must have only gone up recently

I was on the fb page yesterday...or perhaps the day before...nvm.

I shall wait (moderately) patiently...

**************Alert Bulletin Update*************

Fellow Captains,

We have some partially good news in that the Majestic Software Website is back up and running. The key thing at the moment which we worked on re-activating was the "authentication system" for the Q400. Users are now able to install/re-install their Q400s, and access the User Area for required updates.

The unfortunate thing however is the the "forum" is still inoperative, we are still requesting that users post via the AVSIM forum if support is needed.

As always we thank you all for your continued patience and support.

Cheers,

The Majestic Software Team

• Like 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Also noticed that Q400 sales through SimMarket are not available either.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Website (and I believe) authentication are back up but not sure it's back on sale anywhere yet. And forums remain offline.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

To confirm what ckyliu said, the website & authentication system are back up, and we have the vendors making the sale of the Q400 possible again.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos