Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

Like to purchase but

6 hours ago, Zdenek said:

this new windows 10 update and will it affect my performance for my 747?

Windows 1803 installed on my workstation last week or two without any drama.  Sure, the update takes time and a couple of restarts but that is unrelated to P3D and PMDG  747v3.  I've seen a few posts that indicate some might have problems with drivers not not that many.

Dan Downs KCRP

What amazes me the most about this 747 v3 is that there are no less than 15 variations of the aircraft! Beta testing 15 different versions of such a complex beast must have been a nightmare, so I take my hat off to all of the programmers and beta testers who participated in this project, and delivered an essentially flawless product.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I’m all with you there absolutely 110% as i just finished reading the review here on it absolutely amazing.

Zdenek  Cebis

Ok guys just made my purchase i can’t wait to install her and start reading my tutorial.😊

• Like 1

Zdenek  Cebis

I hope you enjoy flying it!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thankyou so much everyone I have already installed,activated updated the OPC and the the Queen everything went without a hitch.And she looks amazing my jaw dropped incredible inside and out.🤩So now I need to do some tweeking what concerts in the graphics department in the prepare3d because my cockpit looks a bit on the darker side so I think I need to do something in the graphics and all that.Could anyone post some prepare3d graphics and display settings and how should all the sliders go and all that just for the 747v3 as i want her to look her best and I’m not quite sure how to do that.I would take a picture but I don’t know how to.

Thankyou in advance.😊😎

Edited by Zdenek

Zdenek  Cebis

9 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Thankyou so much everyone I have already installed,activated updated the OPC and the the Queen everything went without a hitch.And she looks amazing my jaw dropped incredible inside and out.🤩So now I need to do some tweeking what concerts in the graphics department in the prepare3d because my cockpit looks a bit on the darker side so I think I need to do something in the graphics and all that.Could anyone post some prepare3d graphics and display settings and how should all the sliders go and all that just for the 747v3 as i want her to look her best and I’m not quite sure how to do that.I would take a picture but I don’t know how to.

Thankyou in advance.😊😎

Danny, those display settings, especially lighting, are very dependent on your monitor or TV settings, the ambient settings in your room and your own preference.  The first place to start is to perhaps dial down the HDR a bit and add brightness and/or contrast with your video driver control panel.  Note that HDR is a dynamic lighting effect that changes when going from bright to dark or opposite.  It will take a couple of sessions  for you to find your settings.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Danny,

I f I may make one suggestion, what helped me most when I started Boeing jets about ten years ago were the illustrated books by Capt Mike Ray. Capt Mike is a retired UAL pilot and has made some very detailed yet easy to read manuals on several aircraft he flew during his career including the Queen. They are directed to ATP pilots preparing for airline sim checks as well as hobby simmers. Far from dry technical reading he writes with humor and plenty pictures and illustrations.

I f memory serves me I think his web site is UTM.COM but if I'm wrong you could find it easy by googling his name. His books are available for download, hard copy and even can be found on Amazon. Easiest way for any novice to learn to operate a jet like a line pilot. IMO he's one cool dude.

Hope this could be of some help. Enjoy your Queen!

• Upvote 1

Vic green

Thanks guys for your help i will certainly try that and I’m reading the tutorial as we speak and tweeking the graphics and lighting display settings in the HDR.😊

Zdenek  Cebis

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.I ran into a problem following the tutorial setup did everything up to the setting up for KDEN page 11 and then I’m suppose to go into the cockpit and as soon as i enter the cockpit and you have that countdown line on top as soon as it reaches 10 the whole sim shuts downs to windows.😟I try again and the same thing happens once in the cockpit countdown begins soon as it hit 10 back to windows so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong please help guys.I also want to point out that I have checked my taskbar and in the processes it showing 100% cpu even when computer is doing nothing so I don’t know if that has something to do with it or if that’s a good thing or bad.My apology for the long story here.😔

Zdenek  Cebis

9 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.I ran into a problem following the tutorial setup did everything up to the setting up for KDEN page 11 and then I’m suppose to go into the cockpit and as soon as i enter the cockpit and you have that countdown line on top as soon as it reaches 10 the whole sim shuts downs to windows.😟I try again and the same thing happens once in the cockpit countdown begins soon as it hit 10 back to windows so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong please help guys.I also want to point out that I have checked my taskbar and in the processes it showing 100% cpu even when computer is doing nothing so I don’t know if that has something to do with it or if that’s a good thing or bad.My apology for the long story here.😔

Hi Danny,

Sorry you are having issues.  If the QOTS was working before you changed the display settings, try going back to what you had before.  Also, it would be helpful if you described your exact startup steps, what you see in the opening window before you select the QOTS.  Another question, what scenery are you using for Denver?   I don't have P3D so I can't be of more help.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Well I’m using the default p3d scenery and the settings are default as well I have not changed anything except to go by the tutorial as i have mentioned.

Thankyou Danny.

Zdenek  Cebis

20 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.I ran into a problem following the tutorial setup did everything up to the setting up for KDEN page 11 and then I’m suppose to go into the cockpit and as soon as i enter the cockpit and you have that countdown line on top as soon as it reaches 10 the whole sim shuts downs to windows.

You might  get  more responses if you start a new topic with an appropriate title, such as "747 Crashes [P3DvXXX or FSX] During Initialization".   Also try searching the PMDG forums.  You can also file a ticket directly with PMDG but you need to create a support account  separate from your purchase account.

Mike

Edited by Mike777

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2