Sign in to follow this  
jogger95

Problem with SID / STAR

Hello,

I wanted to fly LFMN / LFPG with the PMDG 777 P3DV4 with 1805 airacs
Then the SID: OKTE6C and STAR: Tini8E

At the time of the takeoff and paros clicked on the autopilot (LNAV and VNAV) the plane leaves to the right but instead of going to the left, the plane continues to the right so it leaves the SID, I was forced to navigate manually to the first Waypoint and at that point the aircraft was following the flight plan.

Arrived to LFPG when the plane starts the approach it does not respect the STAR and goes elsewhere.

Can you inform me on this subject and help me if possible?

cordially

Welcome to the PMDG forum, please note their rules ask that we sign our full name on all posts.

I wish you were more concise.  The OKTET 6C procedure is a runway heading climb to 420 then fly heading 138 until passing NIZd8 then turn left direct MN052 waypoint.  I think you tried to convey that the aircraft does not turn left to MN052?

The sidstart from Navigraph provides this:

SID OKTE6C RNW 04R RNW 04L TRK 043 UNTIL 420 TRK 138 UNTIL 8.0 FROM FIX NIZ FIX OVERFLY MN052 TURN LEFT DIRECT FIX NIZ AT OR BELOW 10000 FIX BARSO FIX OKTET

I think the FIX OVERFLY MN052 should read TURN LEFT DIRECT FIX MN052.  The TURN LEFT/RIGHT DIRECT FIX nnnnn will always result in a overfly rather than flyby.  This would be a good one to pass on the Navigraph in their support forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello,
 Thank you for your answer
To your question, if the plane turns to MN052, no, it is heading to the right and flying anywhere.
You tell me about the DIRECT FIX LEFT / RIGHT setting nnnnn always causes a rollover instead of a rollover. It would be a good idea to pass the Navigraph in their support forum.

How should I proceed to have the plane fly directly to MN052?

thank you for your reply

cordially

8 hours ago, jogger95 said:

You tell me about the DIRECT FIX LEFT / RIGHT setting nnnnn always causes a rollover instead of a rollover. It would be a good idea to pass the Navigraph in their support forum.

How should I proceed to have the plane fly directly to MN052?

Hmmm, did you miss the part about PMDG requiring our names?  The Navigraph support forum is here: https://forum.navigraph.com/

Dan Downs KCRP