Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

X-Plane Store - 20 to 50% off.

• Like 3

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

This might be the time to get the Rotate MD-80.

NAX669.png

great sale dont miss it the there arent that many.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

2 hours ago, mwilk said:

This might be the time to get the Rotate MD-80.

It is.  After years of flying the LSH Maddog on MSFS, this plane exceeded all of my expectations.  If you're an MD80 fan, you will not regret it for a second.

• Like 1

Can anyone comment on the latest version of the X-Crafts e175? For normal day-to-day operations, how is it? 

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

22 hours ago, klamal said:

Can anyone comment on the latest version of the X-Crafts e175? For normal day-to-day operations, how is it? 

Hi Kevin I don't own it  but you might want to read this thread 

https://xplanereviews.com/index.php?/forums/topic/670-aircraft-update-x-crafts-embraer-e175e195-v22/

Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi,

I'm looking for a good GA AC, there is a sale on the C172 airfoillabs. I have already tried but before buying I would like to know how is it compare to the following or which one do you recommand

M20R OVATION XPLANE 11

Just Flight C152 For X-Plane 11

Carenado F33A BONANZA

Reality Expansion Pack for Laminar Cessna 172SP

Thanks you

Hey ibnking, I'm grappling with almost the same question: C172 airfoillabs vs Reality Expansion Pack for Laminar Cessna 172SP. I'm tempted to go for the latter, simply on price.

There are some video reviews on them by Q8Pilot on YouTube, but I'm still undecided. I have the Carenado F33A Bonanza for FSX/P3D and it is excellent. Haven't really considered any of the other aircraft you mention, except perhaps the C152 but it 's a bit pricey.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

1 hour ago, rooitou said:

Hey ibnking, I'm grappling with almost the same question: C172 airfoillabs vs Reality Expansion Pack for Laminar Cessna 172SP. I'm tempted to go for the latter, simply on price.

There are some video reviews on them by Q8Pilot on YouTube, but I'm still undecided. I have the Carenado F33A Bonanza for FSX/P3D and it is excellent. Haven't really considered any of the other aircraft you mention, except perhaps the C152 but it 's a bit pricey.

Never have experience with Reality Expansion Pack for 172SP but I have AirfoilLabs C172. With the price during sale period, It is reasonable to buy if you really want C172 which is better than the stock one. At least, it is more immersive, more feature and you'll get the new aircraft.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rooitou said:

Hi rooitou, I finally went for the Airfoilabs.

Yesterday I watched 2 videos from Q8Pilot for the C172 Afls & the REP and felt the AFLS was more immersive. With the actual sales the AFLS is at a reasonable price. The only missing thing up to now in the AFLS is that the GTN 750 is not natively supported.

Thanks you;