Sign in to follow this  
AviaLucas

Crash On Launch

Hello all!

Recently I have been experiencing a weird error, which I couldn't find anything about by doing a google search. This error occurs during the loading screen. When I check the .log, it states: 2018-05-19T08:45:35:127 [04128] | ERROR | Failed to create depth stencil replacement resource view! HRESULT is '0x80070057'.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Regards, 

Lucas Frolio

Edited by AviaLucas

Please provide more info -----  Which sim are you using, which aircraft is your default load, your system specs. etc....

With what you have provided and so many variables available, we can't help you with an accurate answer.

Thanks.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I am using P3Dv4, my computer is: i7-7700k @ 4.8ghz, GTX 1060 6GB, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HD. The addons I am currently using are: All PMDG products, TFDi 717, Maddog MD80, QW787, and the Majestic Dash 8 Q400, ORBX Global, ORBX Europe and ORBX NA. If you need anymore info, I'd be happy to provide it!

Which aircraft do you have set as the default when the sim loads?  Make sure it is one of the default aircraft and not PMDG.

PMDG cautions you not to have their a/c set as the default.  

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

4 hours ago, AviaLucas said:

Hello all!

Recently I have been experiencing a weird error, which I couldn't find anything about by doing a google search. This error occurs during the loading screen. When I check the .log, it states: 2018-05-19T08:45:35:127 [04128] | ERROR | Failed to create depth stencil replacement resource view! HRESULT is '0x80070057'.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Regards, 

Lucas Frolio

There is no indication in your topic that this error was caused when using P3DV4.  This Microsoft.net error could be caused by many things.  When you state, "when I check the .log", what is .log?  What did the Event Viewer state or the AppCrashView program state was the cause of your crash?  See AVSIM CTD Guide for instructions on downloading AppCrashView or viewing the Event Viewer.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Fixed it, after a few hours of troubleshooting and a clean reinstall everything is now working fine. Thanks for the suggestions.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor