Sign in to follow this  
lennie

Fisheye problem and chaseplane

Hi folks

I bought Chaseplane yesterday with the hope that it could help with a bad fisheye problem i have with P3Dv4 and spreading over 3 monitors [see specs below]. When I start P3D i have to correct the fisheye problem by hitting the + key several times to get a proper perspective. I hoped that Chaseplane would solve it. I set up onboard camera views for the Alebeo Mooney just fine, and assigned to key pad 1 through 5 for the views that I want. Then with the engine running, and advancing the throttle, the sim returns to the fisheye and the view is from way back of the cockpit completely unusable. Has anyone experienced this? Or is there a solution? I have searched many times for the "fisheye" solution and have not found one.

Make sure you assign a control to the zoom inside of ChasePlane instead of in the simulator

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks Kevin, and how would I do that? I am so new to chaseplane! Greatly appreciate your help!

Sorry to bother on Memorial weekend! I have it now, just had conflicts with key assignment in the sim.

hello bro

I have the same problem but it s not solving

I ve changed the keys of the sim for chaseplane but when I change my display or When I open thrust for takeoff It changes between virtual cockpit and fisheye

Can you help me