Sign in to follow this  
The_papy

xpuipc website down plz help

hello i buy pilot2atc but xpuipc on www.tosi-online.de/XPUIPC/XPUIPC.html is down..

new latest link?

Cheers

I am having the same problem. Downloaded pilot2atc to try it out but cannot get the xpuipc package as the site seems to be down. It just says "available soon" in German. Any help?

Send me an email and I will send you a link for a copy of XPUIPC...or you can try the link that MadDog gave above.

I used MadDog's link for XPUIPC and I found version 2.0.0.3 of XPWideClient here: https://tfdidesign.com/downloads/8/Product-Support-Files

I'm currently evaluating P2ATC for purchase and it seems to be working okay so far. The instructions say to download both XPUIPC and XPWideClient but unlike XPUIPC there are no specific instructions for XPWideClient. So I just followed the same instructions and put XPWideClient into the plugin folder. Seems a strange thing to do because the file in the folder is an exe but like I said P2ATC seems to be working okay so far.

Was this the right thing to do for XPWideClient and if so is the 2.0.0.3 version okay?

Daskal

You only need wideclient if you intend to use Pilot2ATC on another PC in your network i.e. not the PC with the simulator on it.

Edited by Andydigital

Cheers, Andy.

I know it has been quite a while but I have only recently purchased PILOT2ATC and it's on a network computer and functions very well. My issue is the PTT button from the X-Plane 11.41 computer is not seen by the server computer. How do I get the network computer to see the PTT from the X-Plane server? That is all that is holding things up. Thanks in advance

RThomas18

rthomas81@nycap.rr.com

4 hours ago, Rthomas18 said:

I know it has been quite a while but I have only recently purchased PILOT2ATC and it's on a network computer and functions very well. My issue is the PTT button from the X-Plane 11.41 computer is not seen by the server computer. How do I get the network computer to see the PTT from the X-Plane server? That is all that is holding things up. Thanks in advance

RThomas18

rthomas81@nycap.rr.com

Cheers, Andy.