Sign in to follow this  
joby33y

problem trying to update via Navigraph to AIRAC 1806

The Navigraph data manager shows as 'updated' for my PMDG 737's, as well for the other aircraft and add-ons.  Yet when I am pre-flighting the 737 lately, I'm getting "Nav data out of date" and it seems stuck on AIRAC 1805, the previous data cycle.  

Any advice appreciated.  

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note that their rules require our full names on all posts.

Stephen beat me.... I ran into same problem and found that while in the past the Navigraph Data Manager had to be pointing to the sim root folder, now it has to point to <sim root>\PMDG.   You'll find you now have a <sim root>\NAVDATA  and <sim root>\SIDSTARS instead of updating those two locations under \PMDG.... you can remove those because they are not used from those locations.  Only use the NAVDATA and SIDSTARS folders under \PMDG.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you kind sirs !  Really appreciate the clarity ....saved me from a lot of poking around.

best, 

John Bullock

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

Wow thats saved me a headache. Updated over the w/e but havnt been on PMDG  yet.

Thanks guys