Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Trying out some new shader and postprocessing values generously provided by Jean- Luc of reality- XP!

Thanks Jean- Luc!

 

727b1vq36.jpg

727cvaps5.jpg

 

Edited by skully
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful shots S!

The centerline reflection off the nose is wonderful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks fellas!

Yeah Steve that PBR is excellent in XP11! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@skully 

 Can you share what changes did you make ? I am not able to figure it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HumptyDumpty said:

@skully 

 Can you share what changes did you make ? I am not able to figure it out. 

Humpty, there were only two values I changed.

From:

//rgb = PostProcessSaturation(rgb, 1.15);
    rgb = PostProcessVibrancy(rgb, 1.1);

 

To:

//rgb = PostProcessSaturation(rgb, 1.05);
    rgb = PostProcessVibrancy(rgb, 1.05);

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, skully said:

Humpty, there were only two values I changed.

From:

//rgb = PostProcessSaturation(rgb, 1.15);
    rgb = PostProcessVibrancy(rgb, 1.1);

 

To:

//rgb = PostProcessSaturation(rgb, 1.05);
    rgb = PostProcessVibrancy(rgb, 1.05);

Ah thanks. 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skully said:

//rgb = PostProcessSaturation(rgb, 1.05);
    rgb = PostProcessVibrancy(rgb, 1.05);

NB: any line starting with // is considered a comment and won't be used in the shader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good old Champion Air! 

 

Wow! Thanks for the memories these shots brought back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm surprised at you brother, being the metal loving hugger you are, no AA love? lol 😛

Love me sum 3-holer!!! Nice pics, last one is lovely!

Edited by NWATech
spelling! ;p
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NWATech said:

I'm surprised at you brother, being the metal loving hugger you are, no AA love? lol 😛

Love me sum 3-holer!!! Nice pics, last one is lovely!

Trying to cut back lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now