Sign in to follow this  
reecemj

Ai Charter

I been flying the Orbx Netherlands and I hear some prerecorded chatter in the background of the RC chatter. Was this included in RC by the dev? I really lke it. Its not p3d atc its disabled.

Edited by reecemj

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Prerecorded Chatter is an option in RC. It's on the RC general tab with two options. AI Chatter is contextual with the AI aircraft you have installed with their plans. Pre-recorded is somewhat random and does not pay attention to your aircraft status and can talk to "fictitious" random AI. We do not recommend choosing it because the amount of chatter can slow RC's performance.

As an example the random Prerecorded chatter will not pay attention to your altitude for controller-pilot-comms and if you are at 30,000 feet you might comms with a low altitude aircraft. Recorded chatter will occur with only occur with the controllers in the window of your altitude such as high level, low level, etc altitude windows as defined by ATC. You can use both. RC assigns your com frequency by the ATC assignment controllers for your altiitude window and function.