Sign in to follow this  
andy9164

Moving parking spots

Hi everyone,

Can anyone remember how to move parking spots / nodes etc in FLED. I have FLED working, open a package, edit the airport and can click on the object but cant seem to move it. It looks like I can add new ones but just want to move one a few "feet" so its on the tarmac and not on the grass.

This is on the UKS version that I now have working but noticed at Gatwick the parking spot seems bogged down in the grass and not in front of the hanger,.Its current location is difficult to get the plane to move.

I am sure it used to be in front of the hanger.

Thanks

Andy

It is over ten years since I used FLED, but I must have been able to move the parking spots, as I upgraded and refurbished the entire list of airports and airfields in the Seattle region, and made significant alterations to quite a few of the airports and airfields in the San Francisco region. Can you not simply "click and drag"?

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png