Sign in to follow this  
tonyleo

PMDG 737 800 NGX Not initializing in FSX

Hi all

one again the 737 NGX PMDG is not initializing which means I cannot do anything on the plane in the sim on any flight, all gauges, panels and controls are off and unusable, cannot do mouse clicks, this weird issue randomly happened before. I have saved panel states which include starting configurations on short and long, which is preferred, and these worked before but not now. All files are still there in the original folders, nothing has been updated in the sim, apart from a new plane added but this wasn't PMDG. I know that you can load the start up state from the FCDU, but not able to even click the mouse on it. Not sure what this issues is, looking at forums, it could be sim connect, corrupt files and so on,

Thanks

Tonyleo

Edited by tonyleo

A ticket has been opened, will handle it there. Topic locked for now.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com