Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

11:21...European law...blah, blah..

Worked fine here. Popped up once, agreed to it, and not shown since.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HumptyDumpty said:

@Sesquashtoo

Mitch , when you updated to 11.21r2 did it popup with the EURO LAW box ?

Sure will test it later tonight if it does show that text 

No...actually. I only see this box, when I'm dumping to the DT.  I even drop XP to the bar...and there was no box behind it.  I haven't clicked 'yes' to anything, but XP runs and ends as usual.

I upgraded it this afternoon, and ever since when I try to start a flight I keep getting error after error, first it tells me that it can not work with the RESOURCES/DEFAULT SCENERY/AIRPORT SCENERY, so I deleted it and re-updated the program, it re-created it, and the same happened, the I deleted it and started the program again, but the it started to refuse every single thing that is in the CUSTOM SCENERY folder.

I can no longer use the flight simulator

Mitch,

Think you might have not accepted the law the 1st time after updating to 11.21r2 , what i read is , XP will work for 14 days if you don't accept it and might prompt you again after that period.

But there is no text displaying when one exits XP 

If you can downgrade XP and then reupdate ?

Edited by HumptyDumpty

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

10 hours ago, rat7 said:

I upgraded it this afternoon, and ever since when I try to start a flight I keep getting error after error, first it tells me that it can not work with the RESOURCES/DEFAULT SCENERY/AIRPORT SCENERY, so I deleted it and re-updated the program, it re-created it, and the same happened, the I deleted it and started the program again, but the it started to refuse every single thing that is in the CUSTOM SCENERY folder.

I can no longer use the flight simulator

Maybe you should open a new topic about this and provide more info such as LOG file etc. This topic is about the new European Privacy statement / message that pops up.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:13 AM, HumptyDumpty said:

Mitch,

Think you might have not accepted the law the 1st time after updating to 11.21r2 , what i read is , XP will work for 14 days if you don't accept it and might prompt you again after that period.

But there is no text displaying when one exits XP 

If you can downgrade XP and then reupdate ?

Ok...will look for all that.  Thanks.  This version is the best XP running I have ever used.  I am again...AMAZED at all I can throw 3rP at this version...and it just goes on singing...la, la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa, la la!  30 FPS mostly everywhere.   Again...amazing performance, on my quite old now, system.

Mitch, 

Downgrade and then reupdate maybe that will work. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus