isp437

RAAS Equipped PMDG aircraft.

Dear Sirs,

Earlier this year I purchased the PMDG 747-400 and the 777, both for 64 bit operation and for use in P3Dv4. I noticed that both aircraft were equipped with RAAS, which I thought was a nice bonus. After purchase I successfully installed both aircraft in to the flight sim and began using them. Since then both add-ons perform beautifully but all of a sudden I noticed that RAAS was not operating in both the 747 and the 777. Being incorporated in to the aircraft already I am somewhat puzzled as to why the RAAS system would cease to function in both aircraft. Any information on how I can rectify this issue would be most gratefully received.

Kind regards,

John Ferriss

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The RAAS is by a third party, FS2Crew, which PMDG have integrated and included with their Boeing widebodies. That would explain why it's not working for both, because it's the same program/module driving the system in both aircraft.

Hey ckyliu,

Thank you for your response. Not sure that I understand but I'm working on trying to get the system working again.

Kind regards,

John Ferriss

you can also try to check and enable from PMDG FMC.. On FMC menu click PMDG setup/AIRCRAFT/EQUIPMENT/RAAS INSTALLED and make sure YES applied.. I hope , I helped you...

regards 

George

Yup, check that your specific "model" has RAAS enabled.  It is a user option.