Sign in to follow this  
johnnycrockett

Current 747 Passenger Routes

Hi there,

I'm pretty much hooked on the 747 of late and try to replicate real world routes when I can. I got sick of having to search for routes all the time so I ended up compiling a list of passenger routes for all airlines currently operating the 747. The list is organised by airline and then flight number, ICAO and departure/arrival times are included to make it easier to pick a route to try out.

Airlines included;
Air Chine, Air India, Asiana Airlines, British Airways, China Airlines, El Al, Lufthansa, KLM, Korean Air, Qantas, Thai Airways and Virgin Atlantic. 

Feel free to grab it from the library, hope it is of some use.
https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=747+Passenger+Routes&CatID=miscmisc&Go=Search

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Johnny Crockett
7700K @5ghz | Asus GTX 1070 | G.Skill 16GB 3600 | P3D V4

Thanks, should help select a route or two!  Nice work.

Cheers,

I'm always wondering the same thing for my PMDG fleet.  Thanks for posting!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

The only B744 pax service left for a US Flag I guess is the Atlas weekly roundtrip between KIAH and FNLU, and I just checked FlightAware and it's not shown so perhaps even that one is gone?

Dan Downs KCRP

5 hours ago, Luis_KMIA said:

I'm always wondering the same thing for my PMDG fleet.  Thanks for posting!

Yep - I've spent way too long on FlightAware trying to find a flight to use!

3 hours ago, downscc said:

The only B744 pax service left for a US Flag I guess is the Atlas weekly roundtrip between KIAH and FNLU, and I just checked FlightAware and it's not shown so perhaps even that one is gone?

I tried looking for that, went as far as looking at the recent flights for both passenger airframes and still couldn't find it. It may still exist, Atlas just may not allow tracking.

I will probably do another one for Freight Routes if people would get use from that?

Johnny Crockett

18 hours ago, johnnycrockett said:

Hi there,

I'm pretty much hooked on the 747 of late and try to replicate real world routes when I can. I got sick of having to search for routes all the time so I ended up compiling a list of passenger routes for all airlines currently operating the 747. The list is organised by airline and then flight number, ICAO and departure/arrival times are included to make it easier to pick a route to try out.

Airlines included;
Air Chine, Air India, Asiana Airlines, British Airways, China Airlines, El Al, Lufthansa, KLM, Korean Air, Qantas, Thai Airways and Virgin Atlantic. 

Feel free to grab it from the library, hope it is of some use.
https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=747+Passenger+Routes&CatID=miscmisc&Go=Search

French Corsair (CRL) still have three 744 PAX in their fleet. See them often at Paris Orly Airport (LFPO)

Using them on their scheduled flights from LFPO to FMEE and LFPO to TFFR and back.and maybe to other destinations? not sure.

Can be found on flightaware CRL910/911 and CRL926/927.

Corsair repaints can be found as original repaint in the OC and in the Avsim Library.

Edited by soerennielsen

Also, don't know if you have Wamos on your list - they have pax 744s that Alan Carter (from the ITVV Virgin DVD) flies?  They seem to do mostly charters.

12 hours ago, VHOJT said:

Also, don't know if you have Wamos on your list - they have pax 744s that Alan Carter (from the ITVV Virgin DVD) flies?  They seem to do mostly charters.

Thanks - I had them on my list but info is very hard to come by.
Six in the fleet,
- One leased to LATAM doing SCEL-KLAX-SCEL.  (EC-MDS)
- One hasn't moved in nearly four months and last flew a charter for Corsair (EC-MRM)
- The other four mostly do charter flights

Made it challenging to build a database as Wamos flights have varying ICAO codes & sometimes codeshare flight numbers. Happy to accept the challenge though....

As an aside, your QF fuel policies are brilliant - took me a few goes to get it right but once I figured it out, it all made sense!

Johnny Crockett

16 hours ago, soerennielsen said:

French Corsair (CRL) still have three 744 PAX in their fleet. See them often at Paris Orly Airport (LFPO)

Using them on their scheduled flights from LFPO to FMEE and LFPO to TFFR and back.and maybe to other destinations? not sure.

Can be found on flightaware CRL910/911 and CRL926/927.

Corsair repaints can be found as original repaint in the OC and in the Avsim Library.

This took a while to figure out - on return LFPO - FMEE usually (910/911) & LFPO - TFFR (926/927). They also do a 'milk run' LFPO-FMEE-FIMP-FMEE-LFPO (710/711) and LFPO-FMEE-FMMI-FMEE-LFPO (774/775).

There were a few others with no return flights that I'm still figuring out but I've covered 14 so far.

Johnny Crockett

21 hours ago, downscc said:

Correct. We discontinued that service a short time ago.

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

2 hours ago, johnnycrockett said:

This took a while to figure out - on return LFPO - FMEE usually (910/911) & LFPO - TFFR (926/927). They also do a 'milk run' LFPO-FMEE-FIMP-FMEE-LFPO (710/711) and LFPO-FMEE-FMMI-FMEE-LFPO (774/775).

There were a few others with no return flights that I'm still figuring out but I've covered 14 so far.

Did not dig so far into it, but, that is making some nice 'milk runs' to do with the Queen.

Thanks Johnny.

I have a DVD from JustPlanes from 2008 with Corsair 744, the F-HSUN, which is still in their fleet today, from LFPO-TNCM-TFFF-LFPO.

Even though not a actual flight, I think it is still worth doing.

• Upvote 1

I'm fairly certain Atlas does a lot of contract work for the government. Ferrying military to/from overseas.