Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

3-Position Aux Fuel Pumps

The actual C421C Info Manual describes the Aux Fuel Pumps as 3-position (OFF/LO/HI) with different settings throughout the checklist. I have submitted a ticket to Alabeo to make the change from 2-position to 3-position. 

2 hours ago, Les Parson said:

The actual C421C Info Manual describes the Aux Fuel Pumps as 3-position (OFF/LO/HI) with different settings throughout the checklist. I have submitted a ticket to Alabeo to make the change from 2-position to 3-position. 

Yep well good luck with that but thanks for at least trying.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

They replied and said they will do it. However, like I hear repeatedly these days ad nauseum:  "We'll have to see what happens". 

Well, within V1.1 we now have 3-position switches OFF-LO-HI, but unfortunately, in reality, they are: LO-OFF-HI, with OFF being in the middle (like most Aux Pump Switches).

Additionally, in my C404, I have the event TOGGLE_ELECT_FUEL_PUMP1 and ...2 assigned to the buttons under my prop levers.

On the Alabeo C421, there must be another event for switching the fuel pumps. My buttons don't work anymore. Any idea which event that could be?

Pilot licenses: CPL, IRI, C510, MEP, CRI SEP
P3D V5 professional
CPU: i9-10900K, GPU: RTX 3090, MB: MSI Z490A PRO,
SSD: M.2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus (2 TB) + M.2 (1 TB) , RAM: 32 GB (3600 MHz, CL_16-16-16-36),
water cooling: Heatkiller IV Pro + MO-RA3 420 LT, Display: Panasonic 58“ 4K