Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Panel lights and flood lights New C-421.

Has anyone come up with a way to turn off the overhead and cabin lights when the panel lights are on? If I click the dome light switch the panel lights turn off. We should have to option to turn the overhead off and cabin lights off and Have just the panel lights. Has Alabeo become that lazy?

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I echo your annoyance, but it seems that for many developers, they do not code in separate lights for the cabin and overhead lights, so they turn on together.

I would love to know what it would take to separate those as well. I thought the PC-12 from Carenado did a good job of separating lights in its panel..

::-)

Although I don't have the 421, this has been a problem with Carenado's last 4-5 releases.  Sorry to hear it may have spread to Alebeo.  For Carenado's recent a/c the instrument light switch lights up only a couple of gauges while the rest of them are hooked to the cabin lights switche(s) for some reason.  Their usual response is to promise to fix this with a patch, but it never happens.   

Jeff

4 minutes ago, rightseat said:

I echo your annoyance, but it seems that for many developers, they do not code in separate lights for the cabin and overhead lights, so they turn on together.

I would love to know what it would take to separate those as well. I thought the PC-12 from Carenado did a good job of separating lights in its panel..

::-)

Yea I don’t get why because when I fly at night in real life,even the panel lights are dimmed way down

Edited by z06z33

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Carenado used to do this correctly.  Take a look at one of their older releases like the V-tail Bonanza

Just now, FLNG said:

Carenado used to do this correctly.  Take a look at one of their older releases like the V-tail Bonanza

That’s what I thought was their older planes had it right. Guess they just got lazy

• Like 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I kind of had hope for this release yesterday but sounds like the same old shell game. I have always wondered what country these guys run their operation from. Anyone know?

Edited by shivers9

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

5 hours ago, shivers9 said:

I kind of had hope for this release yesterday but sounds like the same old shell game. I have always wondered what country these guys run their operation from. Anyone know?

Santiago, Chile. Mauricio Illanes and Fernando Herrera have an office in the neighborhood of Las Condes, they are the two owners of Carenado.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by MartinRex007

11 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Santiago, Chile. Mauricio Illanes and Fernando Herrera have an office in the neighborhood of Las Condes, they are the two owners of Carenado.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/