Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Carlisle

PW Reset

Hi,

I purchased two products off of the precision manuals main site and whenever I click the download links in my e-mail, I am taken to a page on the precision manuals which states:

"Reset Password

We upgraded our login system to make it more secure. Please reset your password before logging in.

Enter your registered e-mail address below to receive the reset password link and then use it to reset your password."

Perhaps a little too secure.  Every time I reset my password, I get the same messages continuously and can never log back onto the website.  I do not know what upgrade you has been done, however, it is not working. 

If anyone has any idea how I can resolve this from happening again, it is greatly appreciated.

Happy June & a great weekend to all,

Jeremy

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Carlisle said:

I do not know what upgrade you has been done, however, it is not working. 

If it weren't there would be a lot more traffic noting the same issues, but there isn't (though that's not to say there haven't been issues).

Have you tried another browser? Also, try clearing your browser cache.

Kyle Rodgers

Firstly, apologies for the grammar mistakes in my initial post, I was on a time constraint to get my message out and was unable to edit it right after it was approved and posted.

Secondly, and more importantly, I have resolved the issue for now, thanks to Apple and the Safari browser from my iPhone.  (I am becoming an Apple lover more and more everyday.)

My initial browser was Firefox to which when I created the new PW, it put me back to the reset page.  Microsoft Edge (which I am wasn't ever a fan of, to begin with) wouldn't even let me click "Continue" to reset my password.  Chrome wasn't that much help either, to which I turned to my last, but very helpful resort: Safari.

Thank you for your prompt reply and suggestions.

Blue & clear skies,

Jeremy Carlisle