Sign in to follow this  
byork

Pilot Assist Pro for iPad/iPhone - 50 Percent Off!!!

This looks very interesting and useful.  I'm new to the App store and a bit confused about the final price... is the discounted price what is shown?  If not how is the discounted price applied?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Greg

54 minutes ago, lownslo said:

This looks very interesting and useful.  I'm new to the App store and a bit confused about the final price... is the discounted price what is shown?  If not how is the discounted price applied?

Greg

Hi Greg.

If you live and fly North America - might want a look at FltPlan GO - it's free and is the only free source of georeferenced approach plates I know of...

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Howdy Scott,

Thanks and I do indeed use FltPlan Go (including the Windows app that shows your flight path on the iPad).  It's a wonderful app but I also like the format and some of the features of Pilot Assist Pro.  Can't have too many good tools. 🙂

Greg

On 6/3/2018 at 5:33 AM, lownslo said:

Greg

Sorry for missing this.  The published price on the app store is the sale price.

Best,