Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

777 brake temp not realist

hello all,

Everything is wonderful about this plane, but a small remark

EICAS MESSAGES "BRAKE TEMP"

"Brake Temp" indication not realistic according to the information of a 777 Air France pilot. Too sensitive to braking, even with a slight braking. and even in cold weather!!!

Dom

2 minutes ago, seahawks said:

"Brake Temp" indication not realistic according to the information of a 777 Air France pilot.

One Air France pilot versus our entire Tech Team of multiple operators. Gonna side with our Tech Team over some random indirect subjective opinion. Would I be correct in the following assumption: the pilot isn't using our software, and is framing their opinion purely on your explanation of the situation, which is already being framed in the context of "I don't think this is right," and the pilot is then simply agreeing with you?

4 minutes ago, seahawks said:

Too sensitive to braking, even with a slight braking. and even in cold weather!!!

Keep in mind that the brakes on the real plane aren't subjected to the makers of different types of hardware, that is not likely calibrated correctly. Most of the time, you'll find that the brakes are dragging on your hardware, and/or people are just stomping on the brakes (something a real crew wouldn't do, either).

All the same, the 777 will be getting the new ground contact model of the 744 at some point, so whatever oddities are in there now will be fixed.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

22 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

All the same, the 777 will be getting the new ground contact model of the 744 at some point, so whatever oddities are in there now will be fixed.

Wow, you just confirmed that the 777 will be getting an update.

9 hours ago, CaptainLars said:

Wow, you just confirmed that the 777 will be getting an update.

Wow, we have - for quite some time - told you (everyone) that we're rolling our newer technology of the 744/748 back into the 777.

Here's the latest official update with that exact info (just CTRL+F 777, as RSR mentions it more than a couple times):

Kyle Rodgers

11 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Wow, we have - for quite some time - told you (everyone) that we're rolling our newer technology of the 744/748 back into the 777.

Here's the latest official update with that exact info (just CTRL+F 777, as RSR mentions it more than a couple times):

Wow, that's really smart - if you want information about a 777 update, you ought to be searching in a 747 thread...

Interestingly, that's why I was asking "when" the 777 update comes and not "if", but the answers I got were rather sibylline.

• Like 2

How rude....and sarcastic. If your in a bad mood, stay away from communicating with customers, your comments leave nothing but a sour taste, not the 1st time either or the 2nd or the 3rd even! 

• Like 3

Luke Pype

11 minutes ago, CaptainLars said:

Wow, that's really smart - if you want information about a 777 update, you ought to be searching in a 747 thread...

Interestingly, that's why I was asking "when" the 777 update comes and not "if", but the answers I got were rather sibylline.

Lars,

I had answer on your question on the 777 Update thread you opened.

"Lars,

Any update for the 777 will happen after the 747-8 release and after making sure that it stable enough. "

I really do not understand why you are keep bringing back the same subject over and over again.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Lars,

I had answer on your question on the 777 Update thread you opened.

"Lars,

Any update for the 777 will happen after the 747-8 release and after making sure that it stable enough. "

I really do not understand why you are keep bringing back the same subject over and over again.

You said "any update" and I (mis)interpreted this as "any update, if it comes out out or not", but probably you meant "any (every) update that's coming". Sorry for the confusion.

I'll try not to think of the update anymore.

• Like 1

dis gonna be good lol.

CaptainLars strikes again.

• Like 2

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

On 6/4/2018 at 7:06 PM, 30K said:

dis gonna be good lol.

CaptainLars strikes again.

Is your ban over or did you just start a new identity?