Sign in to follow this  

I'm trying to add VRP Userpoints for the UK, is there any way to import the complete set from a third party source ?

Glen

Hi Glen,

you can import CSV where LNM can read the same format as Plan-G or other programs. If the format does not match you can edit it with MS Excel or LibreOffice Calc.

The manual has a description of the CSV format here.

After import you can use the bulk edit to adapt fields like type.

Alex

Hi Alex

Many thanks for your reply, using the CSV format worked a treat.  I managed to find a file in the CIX VFR Flying club public section in CSV format, imported it into LNM and did a bulk edit to change the '?' icons to your default VRP icons.  I now have all UK updated VRP's from 26/04/2018.

Thanks also to Ray Smith of CIX VFR Club for producing and offering this file.

Glen

Is there any file for downlaod for the VRP world/countries for XP11?

On 6/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, GAJ52 said:

Hi Alex

Many thanks for your reply, using the CSV format worked a treat.  I managed to find a file in the CIX VFR Flying club public section in CSV format, imported it into LNM and did a bulk edit to change the '?' icons to your default VRP icons.  I now have all UK updated VRP's from 26/04/2018.

Thanks also to Ray Smith of CIX VFR Club for producing and offering this file.

GAJ52 would be nice if you can refer me to the VRP, cause I don´t fly IRF on VATSIM

www.cixvfrclub.org.uk/downloads/5d_scenery.php

Try in the link, if the link doesn't work enter cixvfrclub in Google and go to Downloads.

Glen

Glen

Thanks Glen.

I know the site and there is no file for X-Plane

Worldwide VRPs 2018 for X-Plane

Peter Sanders has created a new application for X-Plane VRPs which is capable of capturing VRPs from many countries worldwide.   It is a small freeware application with which the user selects the precise country and area to be exported and the correct files are generated in the correct format. To follow the development of this application and download X-Plane VRPs, please follow this Club Forum topic. This link only works for Club members at present.

Anoter link I found does not work as I imported it. Some error I can´t figure out

Link to VRP for Litte Navmap

1 hour ago, Tabea said:

Anoter link I found does not work as I imported it. Some error I can´t figure out

The CSV file format is not correct. The coordinates are not at the right place. You can fix this with Excel or LibreOffice Calc.

Or download the X-Plane user_fix.dat file from there and import it in LNM. That seems to work.

The format is described here in German or here in English.

Alex

Hey Alex,

thank you. I tried it and found out, I had the wrong file lol. My fault. 

Now working on Navigraph new cycle with the VRP, don´t understand if I can use both or only one at a time.

3 minutes ago, Tabea said:

Now working on Navigraph new cycle with the VRP, don´t understand if I can use both or only one at a time.

Navigraph waypoints and userpoints/VRP? They both kept in different databases and have separate display options. You can use them in parallel.

Alex