Sign in to follow this  
divinglyc

P3D v4.2 CTD when Entering certain add-on airport...

Hello!  Help needed here, please!! Since 3 days ago, my P3D v4.2 CTD after loading to some add-on scenery airport like LFPG(T2G), ELLX, LOWI(ORBX), etc. This seems not happen in default airport. And it didn't happen to every addon airport.  It happened no matter default or addon airplanes. I haven't installed any add-on recently and I just did 2 flight from LFPG one day prior to this  event. I have already reinstalled P3D Client, repaired P3D Client, Content and Scenery,  rebuild Prepar3d.cfg and Scenery.cfg. All those were in vain. So what else can I do?? Thanks a lot!!

Iching Lee from Taiwan

3 hours ago, divinglyc said:

I have already reinstalled P3D Client, repaired P3D Client, Content and Scenery,  rebuild Prepar3d.cfg and Scenery.cfg. All those were in vain. So what else can I do??

Read the AVSIM CTD Guide?  If you have Prepar3DV4.2, then 90% if not all of your addon scenery were not added to your scenery.cfg (as evidenced by the fact you said you rebuilt the scenery.cfg and that did not fix things; if there is no addon in the scenery.cfg, then nothing can be fixed).  Most installers for v4.2 make addon.xml's for each addon scenery and all of these are located in C:\Documents\Prepar3DV4.2 Addons.  Just one corrupted addon.xml can crash P3D.  If you are using Lorby_Si's Addon Organizer (see the Lorby_Si forum for details here at AVSIM), then this program will automatically place your scenery addons in his program. He also has an icon in the upper right corner to check encoding of each addon.xml, the scenery.cfg, the xml.dll's, and the p3d.cfg.  If they are not encoded properly, P3D will crash.  This tool in his Organizer is priceless!  Unfortunately, Orbx has yet to get on the bandwagon to install their products properly as per the P3DV4 SDK (create addon.xml's).  I had to install them manually in the Addon Organizer and so far things are working great.  We can assume one of those sceneries you mention is the culprit.

Most crashes have a faulting module and this provides us a clue as to the cause of each crash.  Did you know a bad overclock, even done by experts, can cause P3D to crash?  This is why I would recommend reading the AVSIM CTD Guide.  It tells you to look at your Event Viewer and has images on how this is done.  It also has a link to AppCrashView and running this program will perhaps provide a faulting module.  If you know the faulting module (or it freezes loading or during a flight), you can look in the back of the guide and it will give you probable causes for the crash as researched via Google at all flight simulation websites.  It has other suggestions too to keep P3D and your computer clean and running properly at all times.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

12 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Read the AVSIM CTD Guide?  If you have Prepar3DV4.2, then 90% if not all of your addon scenery were not added to your scenery.cfg (as evidenced by the fact you said you rebuilt the scenery.cfg and that did not fix things; if there is no addon in the scenery.cfg, then nothing can be fixed).  Most installers for v4.2 make addon.xml's for each addon scenery and all of these are located in C:\Documents\Prepar3DV4.2 Addons.  Just one corrupted addon.xml can crash P3D.  If you are using Lorby_Si's Addon Organizer (see the Lorby_Si forum for details here at AVSIM), then this program will automatically place your scenery addons in his program. He also has an icon in the upper right corner to check encoding of each addon.xml, the scenery.cfg, the xml.dll's, and the p3d.cfg.  If they are not encoded properly, P3D will crash.  This tool in his Organizer is priceless!  Unfortunately, Orbx has yet to get on the bandwagon to install their products properly as per the P3DV4 SDK (create addon.xml's).  I had to install them manually in the Addon Organizer and so far things are working great.  We can assume one of those sceneries you mention is the culprit.

Most crashes have a faulting module and this provides us a clue as to the cause of each crash.  Did you know a bad overclock, even done by experts, can cause P3D to crash?  This is why I would recommend reading the AVSIM CTD Guide.  It tells you to look at your Event Viewer and has images on how this is done.  It also has a link to AppCrashView and running this program will perhaps provide a faulting module.  If you know the faulting module (or it freezes loading or during a flight), you can look in the back of the guide and it will give you probable causes for the crash as researched via Google at all flight simulation websites.  It has other suggestions too to keep P3D and your computer clean and running properly at all times.

Thanks a lot! Too bad after I rebuilt the scenery, I found that most of my addon sceneries are not in the registry now, including ORBX!! That means I have to reinstall all of them and the continue to test? I just found there is a new version of CTD guide and I am going to read it... (I have read the previous version before)

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

Whenever you open up FTX Central, one of the things it does is to make sure the sceneries installed are in the scenery.cfg as the sceneries are installed.  Since I have mine listed in the Addon Organizer, I always have to delete those duplicate entries.  Do not reinstall anything.

• Like 1

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

15 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Hi! I have checked AppCrashViewer and Event viewer and dxdiag.. Strange thing is my PC seemed not to make the record of the crash. However, on 6/1, the crash was detected and it shower api.dll and the other shower Kernelbase.dll module. Just curious why these have not been recorded for the past few days including just now. I have also tried to deactivate addon scenery by Addon Manager but in vain, too.

Any more idea? Thanks a lot!

Iching Lee from Taiwan

3 hours ago, divinglyc said:

the crash was detected and it shower api.dll and the other shower Kernelbase.dll module.

The api.dll indicates a bad installation or incompatibility of an addon.  The kernelbase.dll is more difficult to diagnose.  One of the causes for this crash is a possible corrupted user profile.  It could also be a bad video card driver installation or a bad tweak in the p3d.cfg.  The fact you are no longer getting these errors is promising as they might have worked themselves out of the compatibility issues.  They should show up every time you run P3D and they are not.  I monitor my AppCrashView reports occasionally and see many crashes occurred but I never saw them happen during my sessions of running P3Dv4.2.  In other words, the sim did not crash and the flight sessions were all completed without incident. 

So, you are telling me you have disabled all of your addon scenery via the Addon Manager, disabled the two dll.xml's by renaming them to dll.off, and renamed the P3D.cfg to p3d.cfg.off, restarted the sim and you are still getting these crashes?  That's almost impossible as you have brought P3DV4.2 to the default setup when you do this and the only possibility would be P3DV4.2 causing the crash and that's impossible.  If P3DV4.2 crashed, then we would be seeing thousands of sims crashing and we are not.  So, it is an addon that is being loaded by your p3d.cfg, scenery.cfg, addon organizer, or one of the dll.xml's.  As stated in the Guide, you have to investigate the crash because what fixes your problem will not fix the problem for hundreds of others who get the same error.  Your computer setup and installation of addons is unique and unique only to you.  That's why we came up with the guide where you can go to page 10 and follow that guidance and try to find out exactly why your sim continues to crash and thousands of others who have the same programs are not seeing these crashes.  I wish I could safely say it is the fsuipc utility that is causing your crashes and you need to update it immediately but I cannot.  Many members will not realize there are two dll.xml's in P3dV4.2 and they think there is no problem with a module because they disabled the dll.xml in the same folder as the scenery.cfg and you still got the error.  If they disabled the one that's in the same folder as the P3d.cfg, then that might have solved the problem.  That's why we came up with the guide to let you know about these two dll.xml's.

• Like 1

Submit News to AVSIM

17 hours ago, Jim Young said:

The api.dll indicates a bad installation or incompatibility of an addon.  The kernelbase.dll is more difficult to diagnose.  One of the causes for this crash is a possible corrupted user profile.  It could also be a bad video card driver installation or a bad tweak in the p3d.cfg.  The fact you are no longer getting these errors is promising as they might have worked themselves out of the compatibility issues.  They should show up every time you run P3D and they are not.  I monitor my AppCrashView reports occasionally and see many crashes occurred but I never saw them happen during my sessions of running P3Dv4.2.  In other words, the sim did not crash and the flight sessions were all completed without incident. 

So, you are telling me you have disabled all of your addon scenery via the Addon Manager, disabled the two dll.xml's by renaming them to dll.off, and renamed the P3D.cfg to p3d.cfg.off, restarted the sim and you are still getting these crashes?  That's almost impossible as you have brought P3DV4.2 to the default setup when you do this and the only possibility would be P3DV4.2 causing the crash and that's impossible.  If P3DV4.2 crashed, then we would be seeing thousands of sims crashing and we are not.  So, it is an addon that is being loaded by your p3d.cfg, scenery.cfg, addon organizer, or one of the dll.xml's.  As stated in the Guide, you have to investigate the crash because what fixes your problem will not fix the problem for hundreds of others who get the same error.  Your computer setup and installation of addons is unique and unique only to you.  That's why we came up with the guide where you can go to page 10 and follow that guidance and try to find out exactly why your sim continues to crash and thousands of others who have the same programs are not seeing these crashes.  I wish I could safely say it is the fsuipc utility that is causing your crashes and you need to update it immediately but I cannot.  Many members will not realize there are two dll.xml's in P3dV4.2 and they think there is no problem with a module because they disabled the dll.xml in the same folder as the scenery.cfg and you still got the error.  If they disabled the one that's in the same folder as the P3d.cfg, then that might have solved the problem.  That's why we came up with the guide to let you know about these two dll.xml's.

Sorry I was at work so I replied so late.

And thanks a lot after testing, I thin it was "FSUIPC that crashed my P3D. I modified dll.xml and found that when FSUIPC was "True", then P3D crashed.

Strange thing is I didn't touch or modify my FSUIPC, why suddenly it became the cause of P3D crash? AFter I update my FSUIPC to the latest version(5.1.3.1), this still happened.....

This is my AppCrahViewer:

Thanks for helping me.

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131726639574048586
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131726639581714144
ReportStatus=268435456
ReportIdentifier=beab9f11-a209-4ea2-bb41-533f3afe7e9f
IntegratorReportIdentifier=986cf4ec-0d6f-439a-9569-12c7cc8d14f9
Wow64Host=34404
NsAppName=Prepar3D.exe
AppSessionGuid=00000318-0003-00de-3354-67e0adfcd301
TargetAppId=W:0000f0e3cd7a622a9f58f96eda9e904fcd8500000904!0000fe4ba4844cdbd482c25c2fa58f1644d0a18615dd!Prepar3D.exe
TargetAppVer=2018//02//08:17:04:44!2cfb45!Prepar3D.exe
BootId=4294967295
TargetAsId=1329
UserImpactVector=319820048
Response.BucketId=0bff7a21d7d2da8ff119bc1690f98448
Response.BucketTable=4
Response.LegacyBucketId=1232222778170115144
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=Prepar3D.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=4.2.21.24048
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=5a7c832c
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=api.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=4.2.21.24048
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=5a7c83e1
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=0000000000015611
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=deb5
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=deb50d54960980d98b19081ed08b987f
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=f168
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=f16895c9cb57b4c19663491b745e6732
UI[2]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
UI[3]=Prepar3D exe has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
LoadedModule[17]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\api.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Cabinet.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.16299.431_none_887985224abb0026\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[39]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\acontain.dll
LoadedModule[40]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ai_player.dll
LoadedModule[41]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\atc.dll
LoadedModule[42]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\controls.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[44]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\demo.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[46]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DIS.dll
LoadedModule[47]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\facilities.dll
LoadedModule[48]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\fe.dll
LoadedModule[49]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\fs-traffic.dll
LoadedModule[50]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\flight.dll
LoadedModule[51]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\gps.dll
LoadedModule[52]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\g2d.dll
LoadedModule[53]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\g3d.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[55]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\livingwater.dll
LoadedModule[56]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\main.dll
LoadedModule[57]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\menus.dll
LoadedModule[58]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\multiplayer.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\COMDLG32.dll
LoadedModule[60]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\pdk.dll
LoadedModule[61]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\simscheduler.dll
LoadedModule[62]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\panels.dll
LoadedModule[63]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\simprop.dll
LoadedModule[64]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\sim1.dll
LoadedModule[65]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\sound.dll
LoadedModule[66]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\symmap.dll
LoadedModule[67]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\util.dll
LoadedModule[68]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\visualfx.dll
LoadedModule[69]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\terrain.dll
LoadedModule[70]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\weather.dll
LoadedModule[71]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\window.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONCRT140.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[75]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DINPUT8.dll
LoadedModule[76]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\librti1516e.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFReadWrite.dll
LoadedModule[79]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\mplEasyBlendSDKDX1164.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFPlat.DLL
LoadedModule[81]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dx9_43.dll
LoadedModule[86]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DSOUND.dll
LoadedModule[88]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\audiere.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll
LoadedModule[91]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\libfedtime1516e.dll
LoadedModule[92]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\OpenRTI.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3dx11_43.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3DCOMPILER_43.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL
LoadedModule[96]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\language.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSXML6.DLL
LoadedModule[104]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[105]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\uiInterface.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mscoree.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120_CLR0400.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\ccb48f84a5cca36e9b0205b6a65ee54a\mscorlib.ni.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\0f4ce136d3903860dec4b2ed8baeddea\System.ni.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\b1a706fe92b04f53967ea451c0424720\System.Core.ni.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\WindowsBase\8604bd365c35cb553eff5fc8fd67fd19\WindowsBase.ni.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationCore\62b9468240b1680a41ae0b06684c40d5\PresentationCore.ni.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\3eca476a270a2cb119f487c890810379\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xaml\753248c2082aaa25ba3f3b64f8f24362\System.Xaml.ni.dll
LoadedModule[122]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120_CLR0400.dll
LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll
LoadedModule[126]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Configuration\7a6a0638a30c6a9662ea0def5eb7d4e1\System.Configuration.ni.dll
LoadedModule[127]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Xml\6d13a04975e2790306322d5633b19e14\System.Xml.ni.dll
LoadedModule[128]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[129]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iphlpapi.dll
LoadedModule[130]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[131]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[132]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[133]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[134]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\secur32.dll
LoadedModule[135]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[136]=C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
LoadedModule[137]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[139]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[140]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Drawing\6eb5b70b44953ab1c32186be8b418177\System.Drawing.ni.dll
LoadedModule[141]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[142]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[143]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f32bf428bbff8aa5\nvldumdx.dll
LoadedModule[144]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[145]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f32bf428bbff8aa5\nvwgf2umx.dll
LoadedModule[146]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll
LoadedModule[147]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.DLL
LoadedModule[148]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll
LoadedModule[149]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[150]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CLDAPI.dll
LoadedModule[151]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\FLTLIB.DLL
LoadedModule[152]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AEPIC.dll
LoadedModule[153]=C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll
LoadedModule[154]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntshrui.dll
LoadedModule[155]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\srvcli.dll
LoadedModule[156]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cscapi.dll
LoadedModule[157]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.16299.431_none_15c7d3ee93659e73\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[158]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\netutils.dll
LoadedModule[159]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\coml2.dll
LoadedModule[160]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssprxy.dll
LoadedModule[161]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LINKINFO.dll
LoadedModule[162]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[163]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\drprov.dll
LoadedModule[164]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntlanman.dll
LoadedModule[165]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\davclnt.dll
LoadedModule[166]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DAVHLPR.dll
LoadedModule[167]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\wkscli.dll
LoadedModule[168]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Storage.Search.dll
LoadedModule[169]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\StructuredQuery.dll
LoadedModule[170]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\edputil.dll
LoadedModule[171]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ShellStreams64.dll
LoadedModule[172]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll
LoadedModule[173]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
LoadedModule[174]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.16299.431_none_46b2c6d3edf81841\gdiplus.dll
LoadedModule[175]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll
LoadedModule[176]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[177]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[178]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[179]=C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll
LoadedModule[180]=C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll
LoadedModule[181]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Presentatioaec034ca#\5a4df180998faa14628d928df4885b94\PresentationFramework.Aero2.ni.dll
LoadedModule[182]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[183]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[184]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[185]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f32bf428bbff8aa5\nvd3dumx.dll
LoadedModule[186]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Windows.Forms\1456184b8237e803b725e0fc8cc5bbff\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
LoadedModule[187]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[188]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[189]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[190]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[191]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimDirector.dll
LoadedModule[192]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\simpropext.dll
LoadedModule[193]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msiso.dll
LoadedModule[194]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll
LoadedModule[195]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SHFolder.dll
LoadedModule[196]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[197]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ondemandconnroutehelper.dll
LoadedModule[198]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[199]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ado\msado15.dll
LoadedModule[200]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSDART.DLL
LoadedModule[201]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll
LoadedModule[202]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[203]=C:\Windows\System32\comsvcs.dll
LoadedModule[204]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\ACEOLEDB.DLL
LoadedModule[205]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9317_none_08e0939fa840d57b\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[206]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\mso.dll
LoadedModule[207]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msi.dll
LoadedModule[208]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\srpapi.dll
LoadedModule[209]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\ACECORE.DLL
LoadedModule[210]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9317_none_08e0939fa840d57b\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[211]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\1033\ACEWSTR.DLL
LoadedModule[212]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\MSORES.DLL
LoadedModule[213]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\1033\MSOINTL.DLL
LoadedModule[214]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mlang.dll
LoadedModule[215]=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\1033\ACEINTL.DLL
LoadedModule[216]=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\RAASPRO\DLLs\64bit\RAASAUDIO64.DLL
LoadedModule[217]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\X3DAudio1_6.dll
LoadedModule[218]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine3_4.dll
LoadedModule[219]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\XAudio2_4.dll
LoadedModule[220]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll
LoadedModule[221]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll
LoadedModule[222]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[223]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll
LoadedModule[224]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\msctfui.dll
LoadedModule[225]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\UIAutomationTypes\499604216057c59764db94f5ea583bbb\UIAutomationTypes.ni.dll
LoadedModule[226]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll
LoadedModule[227]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runteb92aa12#\509b15a107dedcf707e7cd6e17e061cd\System.Runtime.Serialization.ni.dll
LoadedModule[228]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\SMDiagnostics\6e52b1a20eb28ca72fcc16c9b91b59fa\SMDiagnostics.ni.dll
LoadedModule[229]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Servd1dec626#\786664ad1cb59b46e4ebb8f9ebb05f07\System.ServiceModel.Internals.ni.dll
LoadedModule[230]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\PresentationUI\dd30134a1daf08db878d7cac27d99dcf\PresentationUI.ni.dll
LoadedModule[231]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
LoadedModule[232]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll
LoadedModule[233]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
LoadedModule[234]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
LoadedModule[235]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Web\e5bd1ad7bdff4fb9c8e54eca693d62a1\System.Web.ni.dll
LoadedModule[236]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\webengine4.dll
LoadedModule[237]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\UIAutomationProvider\56cd2495f0e198d2cad7425c65f24f22\UIAutomationProvider.ni.dll
LoadedModule[238]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll
LoadedModule[239]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEACC.dll
LoadedModule[240]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Accessibility\a927b1e697f1c0e457e3558e46107cd4\Accessibility.ni.dll
LoadedModule[241]=C:\Windows\System32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll
LoadedModule[242]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Windows.UI\ba1da72fb327884ba5e489bb09cc66a8\Windows.UI.ni.dll
LoadedModule[243]=C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Runtbff93e24#\032f37b38d7ea44d0239af10c39f9148\System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.ni.dll
LoadedModule[244]=C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.dll
LoadedModule[245]=C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll
LoadedModule[246]=C:\Windows\System32\NETAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[247]=C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
LoadedModule[248]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WLDP.DLL
LoadedModule[249]=C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
LoadedModule[250]=C:\Windows\System32\vaultcli.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
OsInfo[0].Key=vermaj
OsInfo[0].Value=10
OsInfo[1].Key=vermin
OsInfo[1].Value=0
OsInfo[2].Key=verbld
OsInfo[2].Value=16299
OsInfo[3].Key=ubr
OsInfo[3].Value=431
OsInfo[4].Key=versp
OsInfo[4].Value=0
OsInfo[5].Key=arch
OsInfo[5].Value=9
OsInfo[6].Key=lcid
OsInfo[6].Value=1028
OsInfo[7].Key=geoid
OsInfo[7].Value=237
OsInfo[8].Key=sku
OsInfo[8].Value=48
OsInfo[9].Key=domain
OsInfo[9].Value=0
OsInfo[10].Key=prodsuite
OsInfo[10].Value=256
OsInfo[11].Key=ntprodtype
OsInfo[11].Value=1
OsInfo[12].Key=platid
OsInfo[12].Value=10
OsInfo[13].Key=sr
OsInfo[13].Value=0
OsInfo[14].Key=tmsi
OsInfo[14].Value=314400
OsInfo[15].Key=osinsty
OsInfo[15].Value=3
OsInfo[16].Key=iever
OsInfo[16].Value=11.431.16299.0-11.0.65
OsInfo[17].Key=portos
OsInfo[17].Value=0
OsInfo[18].Key=ram
OsInfo[18].Value=16320
OsInfo[19].Key=svolsz
OsInfo[19].Value=237
OsInfo[20].Key=wimbt
OsInfo[20].Value=0
OsInfo[21].Key=blddt
OsInfo[21].Value=180502
OsInfo[22].Key=bldtm
OsInfo[22].Value=1908
OsInfo[23].Key=bldbrch
OsInfo[23].Value=rs3_release_svc_escrow
OsInfo[24].Key=bldchk
OsInfo[24].Value=0
OsInfo[25].Key=wpvermaj
OsInfo[25].Value=0
OsInfo[26].Key=wpvermin
OsInfo[26].Value=0
OsInfo[27].Key=wpbuildmaj
OsInfo[27].Value=0
OsInfo[28].Key=wpbuildmin
OsInfo[28].Value=0
OsInfo[29].Key=osver
OsInfo[29].Value=10.0.16299.431.amd64fre.rs3_release_svc_escrow.180502-1908
OsInfo[30].Key=buildflightid
OsInfo[30].Value=58DDBB00-947E-420A-B296-A2451AE6AC0B.2
OsInfo[31].Key=edition
OsInfo[31].Value=Professional
OsInfo[32].Key=ring
OsInfo[32].Value=Retail
OsInfo[33].Key=containerid
OsInfo[34].Key=containertype
OsInfo[35].Key=edu
OsInfo[35].Value=0
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Prepar3D exe
AppPath=D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=1B0CC206358E7237A57BED82DEDD74B3
MetadataHash=-1633911697

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

2 hours ago, divinglyc said:

And thanks a lot after testing, I thin it was "FSUIPC that crashed my P3D. I modified dll.xml and found that when FSUIPC was "True", then P3D crashed.

When the fsuipc entry in the dll.xml is set to TRUE, it means the FSUIPC is disabled.  It only loads if it is set to FALSE.

The latest version of FSUIPC is 5.131a. 

On 6/3/2018 at 12:00 PM, divinglyc said:

I have already reinstalled P3D Client

Whenever you do this, it will replace your default dll.xml located in the same folder as your scenery.cfg.  So, any entries that an addon installer placed in this dll.xml would have been removed.  The fsuipc entry is normally installed in the dll.xml located in the same folder as your p3d.cfg as this use to be the default folder for the xml.dll installation.  Originally, P3D never installed the dll.xml and installing the fsuipc or a FSDT product usually initiated the creation of the dll.xml in the same folder as the p3d.cfg.  Then LM changed the default location to the same folder as the scenery.cfg and created a default file there.  I have tried to merge the entries from the dll.xml in the same folder as the p3d.cfg to the new default but got crashes so moved them back and the crashes stopped.  So, make sure the fsuipc entry is in the dll.xml located in the same folder as the p3d.cfg.

When you open up the dll.xml, do you use notepad or notepad+++?  Notepad+++ keeps the file encoded properly.  Notepad and Wordpad sometimes does not.  When it is not encoded properly, the entries may not be read properly.

I get many api.dll errors but it does not affect my running of P3DV4.2.  I have traced them to the inability sometimes for UTLive to load.  Fix that by reinstalling UTLive or opening the UTLive program and the api.dll error goes away.  Simple things like that cause it.  I have found that the Carenado CMeteoXML gauge causes a crash too.  I have disable that entry in my dll.xml.  It is my understanding the gauge handles weather in Carenado products.  Maybe it's not compatible with ASP4??

Submit News to AVSIM

29 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

When the fsuipc entry in the dll.xml is set to TRUE, it means the FSUIPC is disabled.  It only loads if it is set to FALSE.

The latest version of FSUIPC is 5.131a. 

Sorry, my bad. I meant like this: <Launch.ManualLoad>True</Launch.ManualLoad>, not the entry of FSUIPC. After I modified it from False to True, it asked me if I would start FSUIPC when staring up P3D and if I answered yes, then it would crash if I load certain airport.(please refer to the picture). And thanks I didn't know the latest version is 5.131a. I have updated it to the latest version now. However, the crash still exsists.. 😪

h6EXUPe.png

When you open up the dll.xml, do you use notepad or notepad+++?  Notepad+++ keeps the file encoded properly.  Notepad and Wordpad sometimes does not.  When it is not encoded properly, the entries may not be read properly.

Do you mean notepad ++ ? Because I can only find ++, not +++ ....

Anyway, I used the notepad++ to open dll.xml and edited it but it was the same.

I get many api.dll errors but it does not affect my running of P3DV4.2.  I have traced them to the inability sometimes for UTLive to load.  Fix that by reinstalling UTLive or opening the UTLive program and the api.dll error goes away.  Simple things like that cause it.  I have found that the Carenado CMeteoXML gauge causes a crash too.  I have disable that entry in my dll.xml.  It is my understanding the gauge handles weather in Carenado products.  Maybe it's not compatible with ASP4??

I have no UTlive or other AI traffic addons. No in the dll.xml (same folder as P3D.cfg), only two entries exist, FSUIPC and AS_connect_64.dll. 

So glad you could help me... what else can I do so far? Thank you!!!

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

24 minutes ago, divinglyc said:

Do you mean notepad ++ ? Because I can only find ++, not +++ ....

Yes meant notepad++.

I hope you clicked yes when Windows asked you if you want to open fsuipc.  Do you still have UserAccessControls enabled?

21 hours ago, Jim Young said:

So, you are telling me you have disabled all of your addon scenery via the Addon Manager, disabled the two dll.xml's by renaming them to dll.off, and renamed the P3D.cfg to p3d.cfg.off, restarted the sim and you are still getting these crashes?  That's almost impossible as you have brought P3DV4.2 to the default setup when you do this and the only possibility would be P3DV4.2 causing the crash and that's impossible.  If P3DV4.2 crashed, then we would be seeing thousands of sims crashing and we are not.  So, it is an addon that is being loaded by your p3d.cfg, scenery.cfg, addon organizer, or one of the dll.xml's.  As stated in the Guide, you have to investigate the crash because what fixes your problem will not fix the problem for hundreds of others who get the same error.  Your computer setup and installation of addons is unique and unique only to you.

So, in regards to the latest crash, I reiterate my quote above.  The API.dll indicates something is not installed properly.  Something that is loading at startup or loading after you setup your flight.  It is doing what it is supposed to do, crash your application.  You have to switch off all of the addons in the Addon Organizer and that includes the "Other Addons" as they load SODE, Orbx ObjectFlow2, etc.  SODE may be out of date.  Same with ObjectFlow2.  I have never seen them throw an API.dll error though but, since it did for my installation of UTLive, then I would suspect these.  An easier way MIGHT be to rename the Documents\Prepar3DV4_Addons folder to Prepar3DV4_Addons_OFF. 

• Like 1

Submit News to AVSIM

45 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Yes meant notepad++.

I hope you clicked yes when Windows asked you if you want to open fsuipc.  Do you still have UserAccessControls enabled?

Yes, I have UserAccessControls to "Never". And if I click yes for FSUIPC, then it crashed.

But the crash only happens in some specific airports, not all... so far, like ELLX, LFPG, LOWI, LIRF, etc.

45 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

So, in regards to the latest crash, I reiterate my quote above.  The API.dll indicates something is not installed properly.  Something that is loading at startup or loading after you setup your flight.  It is doing what it is supposed to do, crash your application.  You have to switch off all of the addons in the Addon Organizer and that includes the "Other Addons" as they load SODE, Orbx ObjectFlow2, etc.  SODE may be out of date.  Same with ObjectFlow2.  I have never seen them throw an API.dll error though but, since it did for my installation of UTLive, then I would suspect these.  An easier way MIGHT be to rename the Documents\Prepar3DV4_Addons folder to Prepar3DV4_Addons_OFF. 

I have  renamed the Documents\Prepar3DV4_Addons folder to Prepar3DV4_Addons_OFF.

But.....😪   the same....

Seems whole new reinstall P3D is the final answer?

ps. so far, if I click "No" to the FSUIPC, then everything ig OK... 

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

1 hour ago, Jim Young said:

Yes meant notepad++.

It's resolved!!

After contacting Pete Dowson, he has given me a very good point of view and taught me something.

I did that following his guide and it's resolved now!!

Oh!! My poor airport sceneries~~~~😢 I have to reinstall them all because I have "repaired" scenery.msi....

Thank you too for guiding me so much so that I know whom else to consult.

I will paste the link of the way of solution by Pete Dowson

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85488-p3d-crashed-when-loading-certain-airport-fsuipc-related/?tab=comments#comment-517217

But still I have no idea how it began.....

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

Thanks for the update and solution and link to the solution.  Pete IS the expert in these matters.  I was not aware of this possible fix for the api.dll CTD and will add it to the AVSIM CTD Guide (after some additional investigation).  Evidently your weather got corrupted and new files will be created when you restart P3D.

Maybe you shutdown your computer while ASP4 was still running?

Submit News to AVSIM

15 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Maybe you shutdown your computer while ASP4 was still running?

Hmm, I am not sure of that...

Thanks a lot!

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

You should still have the Documents/Prepar3D4.2_Addons folder.  I just told you to rename the folder so none of the addons would be loaded.  Once you have all of your addon.xml's, just open up the Addon Organizer and it should have all of your sceneries installed.  In other words, if you did not uninstall your scenery or aircraft, then they are still somewhere on your HDD.  If you have Orbx stuff, just start up FTX Central and it will make sure everything is installed properly.

• Like 1

Submit News to AVSIM