Sign in to follow this  
sisoffi

Linda with preset MADDOG and PMDG in VRinsight MCP COMBO

Hi, i tried to download and install bot PMDG and MADDOG2018 last modules for my vrINSIGHT MCP COMBO but i have these problems:

1. All buttons and switch dont work 

2. only the SPD , CRS and HDG readouts display work while ALT is ready when in flight.

I dont understand why because all settings in linda are wery well no errors, comunication with prepar ok.

P3D v4 with pmdg737 and maddog2018.

many thanks,

Simone

I test now with A2A preset and all function perfect. I dont know why if i assign another button like gear up down for test, dont work

many thanks.

This happened to me last night, with A2A 182. Restarting the sim / Linda solved the problem. 

When you change the buttons, are you sure they are being saved? Are you saving the changes? 

Edited by MaDDogz

Luke Pype

no same problem also with restarting, saved all perfect. With those 2 profiles pmdg and maddog nothing is possible also if you 

program a button with an fs control like gear up or down for example. Probably is the lua script blind the other values?

Simone

a part the profile dont work anymore, is very incredible now when i start Preapar and maddog how the vrinsight lost connection with the pc. 

i followed all procedure, i came out all the devices from pc restart pc and reassign all to linda.

nothing nothing nothing!

Hi sisoffi

To allow me to see what is going wrong please follow the fault diagnosis procedure and email me the logs files. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scot,

with diagnosis all is right for the maddog now! i have problem instead with pmdg last module in p3d v4. i dont understand, display ok but button and switch no

Simone

I am having the same issue with the Maddog. None of the buttons work, yet the displays will show on the MCP and will change if you change them in the sim. Its really weird.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing