Sign in to follow this  
dnunes

Cold & Dark State for the 777

I like to start a session with the aircraft always in the Cold & Dark state. Through the CDU I am able to define the situation. If I close the session and then start a new one the Cold & Dark state is not kept, as the aircraft starts with even engines on. What have I to do in order to start my session in a C&D situation?

Regards,

Domingos Nunes

1 hour ago, dnunes said:

I like to start a session with the aircraft always in the Cold & Dark state. Through the CDU I am able to define the situation. If I close the session and then start a new one the Cold & Dark state is not kept, as the aircraft starts with even engines on. What have I to do in order to start my session in a C&D situation?

Regards,

Domingos Nunes

You need to set it as Startup panel state. Check the Introduction document page 69

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

One or two LSK below the "load panel state" LSK is a default setting. choose it there.

Chris was faster 😄

Edited by Ephedrin

Thanks Marc and Chris! That was it. Now I have a Cold & Dark start as I like to see.

Regards,

Domingos

• Like 1