Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Planning to buy Question: Multi OS One PC - License

Hi,

I did try the demo and now I am in the planning stages to buy the license for MCE.  I did a search prior to posting, and I may have missed something on search.

Can I use the same license one two different installations but both the systems are in 1 PC.  I have one Windows installation for FSX and one for P3Dv4.  I multiboot to either one.  Will one license work or I have to buy 2 licenses for the same 1 PC.

PS - Is it me or at times MCE (demo) co-pilot just doesn't follow commands in the NGX.  I did tune my mic etc and everything works.  Are all the NGX scripts working fine for the latest demo build.  I do see a previous post mentioning something got accidentally broken.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

7 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Hi,

I did try the demo and now I am in the planning stages to buy the license for MCE.  I did a search prior to posting, and I may have missed something on search.

Can I use the same license one two different installations but both the systems are in 1 PC.  I have one Windows installation for FSX and one for P3Dv4.  I multiboot to either one.  Will one license work or I have to buy 2 licenses for the same 1 PC.

PS - Is it me or at times MCE (demo) co-pilot just doesn't follow commands in the NGX.  I did tune my mic etc and everything works.  Are all the NGX scripts working fine for the latest demo build.  I do see a previous post mentioning something got accidentally broken.

Hello Skywolf

Issues reported in other thread have been sorted in latest V2.7.63 release.

Only remaining ones are FO not turning DC voltmeter counter clockwise in P3D V4 (OK in FSX), and only resetting fuel used when he is expected to reset both FF and Fuel used. But these will be sorted by tomorrow.

MCE is licensed per machine, not per simulator.

If you have P3D V4, FSX or perhaps even FS9 installed (they can be on any hard drive), you could fire any simulator and MCE which runs externally to the simulator for better stability of the latter, will connect to whichever supported sim is running.

• Like 1

Thank you for a prompt reply and answering my questions.