Sign in to follow this  
dvdrawlo

My products

Hi. So I went to download my from my account and have found out that PMDG has updated security. That's fine. But so has YAHOO. I have not been able to log into that account for years!!! How do I get around this one??

Dave Rawlings

Edited by dvdrawlo
no name at end

1 hour ago, dvdrawlo said:

How do I get around this one??

Create a support account at support.precisionmanuals.com using an address you can access, and let us know your old email, new email, and whatever else you can use (order IDs, address in the account) for us to verify you are who you are, etc.

NOTE: Provide all that info in the ticket - not here, please.

Kyle Rodgers

36 minutes ago, dvdrawlo said:

Have done Kyle...not much help from Chris at all.......

Excuse me? I have asked you specific questions at the ticket and you have not given a single answer and now you are coming here and say that I did not offer any help????

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi. So I went to download my from my account and have found out that PMDG has updated security. That's fine. But so has YAHOO. I have not been able to log into that account for years!!! How do I get around this one??

No Order ID numbers sorry.

The account/s email are
........................................................................................................

Edited by dvdrawlo

Chris, if this helps the old password was ........

Regards Dave

Edited by dvdrawlo

I have two accounts with you. Both email addresses shown in the last email. I have not had access to those email accounts (Yahoo) for years. So to receive the link to reset my password to access my PMDG products, I also need access to those email accounts which I don't.

Kind Regards

Dave Rawlings

11 minutes ago, dvdrawlo said:

I blacked them out yeah???

None of the answers have arrived on our system. The only email we have from you on this ticket is the initial one and then the reply I sent to you. Nothing else has come through. I suggest to answer by logging to the support portal and selecting the ticket from there.

If you can't open a new ticket, stating which email you want to use, and the billing address on both of these accounts (each account has a different one). As soon as you do that and verify them I will merge the accounts under one in the email you will indicate.

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 minute ago, Olympic260 said:

None of the answers have arrived on our system. The only email we have from you on this ticket is the initial one and then the reply I sent to you. Nothing else has come through. I suggest to answer by logging to the support portal and selecting the ticket from there.

They say exactly the same as I posted here.....but ok then.

On 6/7/2018 at 7:11 AM, dvdrawlo said:

I blacked them out yeah???

You did....but all I had to do was highlight it to be able to read it, which was why I posted what I did.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Have you tried https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2624.html?guccounter=1 

to reactivate your yahoo account to access the orders? 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020