Sign in to follow this  
Triplecharlie

AI not landing Technobrain's RJTT

Good morning everyone,

I installed Tecnobrain's RJTT for P3D4 yesterday. I also installed AIG's JAL Summer flightplans, using FSPXAI's 777 family and FSP 787's, along with FAIB\s 737/767 aircraft.

All AI aircraft show up as they should BUT, only FAIB's 737/767 do any actual moving (taxiing takeoff/landing), whilst FSPXAI's 777 resemble static aircraft (I've also tried this with a simulation rate of 4x).

Inbound FAIB's 737/767 take off and land into RJTT as they should, but inbound FSPXAI 777's and FSP 787's would descend to and maintain 2000ft, overfly RJTT and maintain a straight course into the horizon until they disappear.

Has anyone encountered anything similar before?

Looking forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Are they landing and taking off correctly at other airports? This sounds similar to an issue with Radio details not featuring in the aircraft.cfg. However this would effect all airports not just RJTT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg

Hello Ian!

I've checked nearby RJAA airport and they are doing the same, overflying perpendicular to the RWY direction and away into the distance.

It seems to be happening with the FSPXAI 777 and FSP 787. I've put my sim in 4x speed for the afternoon, and all 777's and 787's on the ground did not move at all. Those that appear midflight or airborne exhibits the issues as per the above.

How does one include the radio details in the cfg? Is it worth looking at copying from another existing aircraft that works?

Kind regards.

Hey there!

As per Ian's suggestion, there were no [RADIO] section in FSPXAI's 777 and FSP 787 default aircraft.cfg file.

I copied across what was found in the FAIB's 767 cfg and everything works brillantly.

Unless it was stated in the installation or README file, which I'm certain I went through, it is quite an oversight for PAYWARE AI aircraft.

Atleast it is sorted now.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:28 AM, Triplecharlie said:

Hey there!

As per Ian's suggestion, there were no [RADIO] section in FSPXAI's 777 and FSP 787 default aircraft.cfg file.

I copied across what was found in the FAIB's 767 cfg and everything works brillantly.

Unless it was stated in the installation or README file, which I'm certain I went through, it is quite an oversight for PAYWARE AI aircraft.

Atleast it is sorted now.

Sorry, for the delay in getting back to you. Glad you sorted it out.

Ian S

38.jpg