Sign in to follow this  
hornet65

747 Queen of the Skies II Won't Upload Current AIRAC

Hello,

I searched your forum to see if someone else has reported this issue.  If so please direct me to that topic.  I just updated my NAV Data the other day. I get my updates through Navigraph.  They'll send me an email that the next AIRAC is available. I download the update for my  PMDG product.  At that point the next time I fire up FSX and load a PMDG product ( in this case the 747 Queen of the skies II) the FMC will list the current AIRAC ( 1806) on the Ident Page.  

I loaded the PMDG 747 today, and the previous AIRAC was showing in the Ident page and the message in the scratch pad said: "NAV DATA OUT OF DATE".  Has anyone else experienced this issue,and if so, what is the fix.  You help is appreciated,

Regards,

Tom Schneider

Yes, check the Navigraph forum. The Navigraph FMS Data Manager path to PMDG has changed. You must delete your current path from the FMS Data Manager to PMDG and then manually rescan. I believe it was pointed to P3D, but after rescanning it will point to P3D/PMDG. It's fully explained in the Navigraph forum. Regards.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Thank You Peter!  I checked out the  Navigraph forum. Apparently they made a change to the addon mapping.  I deleted the old mapping added the new one, re-ran the current AIRAC update, and there you have it. Easy enough.  Thanks for the direction.  

Tom Schneider

Edited by hornet65

Normally, I just install it to a temporary directory, then manually move it to where it needs to go. That way, there's no discrepancy as to where the files actually are.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thanks Captain Kevin!  I was going in that direction last night; then saw the Navigraph forum on the topic. Installing to a temp directory then moving to the appropriate location makes sense. That's definitely a good back up plan if this issue happens again.