Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Version 1.1

The Alabeo C421 description page now indicates v1.1. Does anyone know the changes? I've asked Alabeo the same. 

42 minutes ago, Les Parson said:

The Alabeo C421 description page now indicates v1.1. Does anyone know the changes? I've asked Alabeo the same. 

Just downloaded but seems to be same version as original (same name and exact file size). 

Mario Di Lauro

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=alabeo

NEW VERSION 1.1
ALABEO C421 GOLDEN EAGLE FSX/P3D

- Trim wheel is going to the correct direction when mouse drag
- FD can be activated with AP OFF
- Fixes an issue where Pitot Heat switch remained ON.
- Auxiliary fuel pump switches has 3 positions.
- Minor bugs fixed.

IMPORTANT:
Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.

You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

Pilot licenses: CPL, IRI, C510, MEP, CRI SEP
P3D V5 professional
CPU: i9-10900K, GPU: RTX 3090, MB: MSI Z490A PRO,
SSD: M.2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus (2 TB) + M.2 (1 TB) , RAM: 32 GB (3600 MHz, CL_16-16-16-36),
water cooling: Heatkiller IV Pro + MO-RA3 420 LT, Display: Panasonic 58“ 4K

My bad - the zip has the same name but installer once uncompressed shows 1.1. All good.

Mario Di Lauro

Wow! That's a pretty fast turnaround from initial release, to bug report, to a fix. 

Now if we could see that pattern repeat itself, I would be a repeat customer.

🙂

I'm very surprised that they haven't fixed the missing gauge reflections. I mean this is one of the features that is highlighted on the product page, yet it is still broken in version 1.1. And I even told them where the error is and how to solve it.

The throttle lever animation is also still flawed.

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I'm experiencing extremely slow download speed on Alabeo website... It's just me?

Mauricio Brentano

I've been trying all morning to buy the 421C and for some reason my purchase transaction won't go through! My credit card is current and empty to not sure what is going on, perhaps it's getting timed out if the website is slow? Anybody else having this problem.

Martin

Maybe try a reseller like PC Aviator (today is 10% off Tuesday) or the flightsim.com store? If it works at those places, then it's not your card.

🙂

I checked a couple of reseller and they don't seem to have the 421C uploaded yet, hopefully when they do it will be v1.1? I've sent Alabeo a message to see if there is something at their end?  I'll see if PC Aviator has it in stock?

Cheers

Martin

1 hour ago, MauB said:

I'm experiencing extremely slow download speed on Alabeo website... It's just me?

It did take quite a long time for me. At the same time I had purchased an airport from Flightbeam and it went super fast.

Mario Di Lauro

3 hours ago, rightseat said:

Maybe try a reseller like PC Aviator (today is 10% off Tuesday) 

🙂

They don't have the C421 listed to buy..either Carenado or Alabeo

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

Carenado has it now and I downloaded and installed without any issues......Cool!

Cheers

Martin

They have fixed the trim wheel animation, but not the autopilot pitch wheel animation..  Luckily, I can fix that on my own..

The FD function is better.. the fuel pump switches indeed have 3 settings and the pitot switches both work.. nice!

Edit: And we need someone to change the 8008 Integrated Flight Control label, to 800B which is the proper designation (I told Alabeo, but they do not seem to care..)

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

53 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

... And we need someone to change the 8008 Integrated Flight Control label, to 800B which is the proper designation (I told Alabeo, but they do not seem to care...

Hi Bert,

In v1.1 the IFC in the virtual cockpit is labeled 8008, as you mentioned, but on the 2D popup IFC it is labeled 800B as it should. May be they forgot to change the one in the VC.

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64