Sign in to follow this  
twincessna340a

Livestream of RSR's Talk at FSExpo?

5 minutes ago, twincessna340a said:

Has there been any mention of anybody planning to stream RSR's presentation at FS Expo?

Several times, though the mentions have been comments in other threads.

Summary:
We won't have an official one, but there are a number of streamers there who might have something. Check with them.

Kyle Rodgers

14 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Several times, though the mentions have been comments in other threads.

Summary:
We won't have an official one, but there are a number of streamers there who might have something. Check with them.

Hey Kyle, I'm sorry if this has been asked, but will there be a post later here in the forum?

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

I assume, that Robert will make an announcement in here sometime afterwards. But if you want it sooner rather than later (and aren't so lucky, that you're attending), watching a live-stream would be the way-to-go... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

49 minutes ago, Falconfly said:

Hey Kyle, I'm sorry if this has been asked, but will there be a post later here in the forum?

Yeah, we usually post here after the fact. One year, RSR gave Ryan something to post at a particular time to coincide with the end of the conference...Germany conference? I think...? I forget...

...either way, the info will definitely get out there, and to be honest, watching a stream (or a saved recording of that stream) is probably the fastest way to go. We're going to be pretty busy while we're out there, so it might take a bit to get into the forum, officially.

• Like 2

Kyle Rodgers

With all the smart phones there with attendees, I would guess somebody would post "what it is" here on the forum even before the announcement seminar was over.  Kinda like a race to be the first one to post about it in the forum.  

Edited by FalconAF
  • Like 1

Rick Ryan

1 minute ago, FalconAF said:

With all the smart phones there with attendees, I would guess somebody would post "what it is" here on the forum even before the announcement seminar was over.  Kinda like a race to be the first one to post about it in the forum.  

haha - kinda what I was thinking as I typed the last post, which is why I tacked "officially" on at the end there.

I'll have to stand in the back and watch for people on their phones, tapping away... :tongue:

*puts forum on strict moderation so all threads and replies need to be approved, so that he can be the first to post the news*
(1. I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. 2. I'm not even sure I have the proper forum permissions...)

• Like 4

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

haha - kinda what I was thinking as I typed the last post, which is why I tacked "officially" on at the end there.

I'll have to stand in the back and watch for people on their phones, tapping away... :tongue:

*puts forum on strict moderation so all threads and replies need to be approved, so that he can be the first to post the news*
(1. I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. 2. I'm not even sure I have the proper forum permissions...)

You'd lovew to do that, wouldn't you?  😁

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

8 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

1.  I'll have to stand in the back and watch for people on their phones, tapping away... :tongue:

2.  *puts forum on strict moderation so all threads and replies need to be approved, so that he can be the first to post the news*

3.     (1. I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. 2. I'm not even sure I have the proper forum permissions...)

1.  There's probably an app for that.....

2.  And an app for that.....

3.  I could create an app for those.....

😋

Edited by FalconAF

Rick Ryan

9 hours ago, Bills511 said:

Was looking at the schedule of events http://flightsimexpo.com Roberts announcement will be 3:00-4:00 pm PDT.

Really? That's the middle of the night (12AM to 1AM), here in Denmark 😫

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

You are lucky, Here is 1AM to 2AM 🙂

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Invite your neighbours over for a PMDG announcement party

✈️

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

You are lucky, Here is 1AM to 2AM 🙂

Wow... Thought you'd be in Las Vegas, Chris? 

27 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Invite your neighbours over for a PMDG announcement party

✈️

LOL! Yearh, that'll happen... my neighbor is 85 years old :laugh: 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

43 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Wow... Thought you'd be in Las Vegas, Chris? 

LOL! Yearh, that'll happen... my neighbor is 85 years old :laugh: 

Not this time, someone must stay behind 🙂

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com