Sign in to follow this  
FSBillUp

G1000 Swap - Publisher Updates Due To Forum Activity

Hi. I'll start with the second question. Do you think Carenado/Alabeo aircraft are updated due to the amount of interest from topics like these? In other words, do Carenado/Alabeo read these forums and look at how many people are discussing their products and act accordingly? If this is the case I want some love to be sent our way in the Corvalis community. 😄 

Secondly. The G1000 of the Carenado Cessna 172SP has an updatedable Navigraph G1000 which can do SIDS/STARS etc. Is there any way it can be placed into the Corvalis replacing the G1000 already there? 

I have an absolute love affair with the Corvalis. Its a great plane to fly, fast, a ceiling of 24000 feet, can fly over 1000NM, economical, and looks sexy as hell. Whats not to like. Apart from maybe the way its been implemented by Alabeo in certain ways. It is such a great plane I really feel it deserves some love and attention. 

Please Alabeo. For us lonely few that own the plane and fly it every day. Lavish us with updates. 

I share your love for this aircraft and I use a panel modification which integrates the F1 GTN750 into the right G1000 screen. This makes the Corvalis even more attractive for me.

Felix

On 6/8/2018 at 7:37 PM, Flyfox said:

I share your love for this aircraft and I use a panel modification which integrates the F1 GTN750 into the right G1000 screen. This makes the Corvalis even more attractive for me.

I have seen this modification. By Bert isn't it? How does it fit into the panel? Is it pretty seamless? I don't have the F1 GTN yet, but I may just buy it if it enhances the flying experience. My only issue with the F1 GTN is the lack of up to date database as I like to use my Navigraph subscription.