Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Ultimate 787 - V1.1.1 Released

Hi:

Just saw V1.1.1 is available.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Here you go Anders.

Version 1.1.1 Changelog

- NTDLL.DLL crashes related to weather radar (P3Dv4)

- Updated Navigraph navdata causes various issues

- Support for block altitude entries on LEGS page added

- Block altitudes not displayed correctly on VSD

- CTD when entering SCEL as departure airport

- Autosave should not trigger messages on CDU

- VNAV Descent profile issues

- FLCH/VNAV SPD transition after ALT HOLD can lead to overspeed

- DIRECT or EXIT HOLD while holding does not make aircraft exit the HOLD

- PFD/HUD: Stall speed indication on speedtape incorrect

- Throttles retract to idle or half power after take off on some systems

- Autopilot oscillates on systems with less than 10 FPS (P3Dv4)

- FSUIPC assigned axes compatibility improved

- 787-8 OEW too low

- Messagebox #42 BtSwEvent

- QWPAS and QWCAS settings on QW CONFIG page not being saved

- QWPAS parking code not working

- QW Dispatcher can't install a livery if that particular livery texture-folder already exists

- 787-9 RR TPR command sector draws a complete circle when pressing F4

- 787-9 pulls to the side during taxi/take off run

- SHIFT+CTRL+A warps aircraft to Lat/Lon 0,0

- Low volume ground roll audible when plane is parked (Cold and dark)

- Parts of the fuselage appear darker than the rest on some systems (P3Dv4)

- Exterior models: Passenger models not properly cut (P3Dv4)

- 787-8 RR exterior model actually shows GE engines (P3Dv4)

- VC MCP textures: "MENU" text and symbol alignment

- VC MCP textures: CAN/RCL instead of CANC/RCL

- VC panel text resolution has been increased (P3Dv4)

- Event ID for A/T Disconnect

- ATC Callsign "Experimental"

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Because of the extensive updates, I may opt for a full version reinstall. If you just do the update, make sure you uninstall the liveries.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

hmm can't find anything about the gauge refresh rate... could anyone please report back once installed the new version. 
Thank you in advance

6 minutes ago, onurair said:

hmm can't find anything about the gauge refresh rate... could anyone please report back once installed the new version. 
Thank you in advance

Some have reported CTD using the EFB with 1.11. I might hold off till more reports flood in

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Thanks, @ZKOKQ

Appreciated.

Your welcome.

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

Because of the extensive updates, I may opt for a full version reinstall. If you just do the update, make sure you uninstall the liveries.

The QW website says you have to completely uninstall (including all liveries).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

The QW website says you have to completely uninstall (including all liveries).

Only for Option B: Mark, it also says:

Option A – update existing installation

For your convenience we have created update installers that will update your current installation to v1.1.1.

Installed liveries need to be reinstalled afterwards. An uninstallation of the liveries prior

to running the update is not required.

Edited by ZKOKQ

My favorite bug on the list:

"SHIFT+CTRL+A warps aircraft to Lat/Lon 0,0"

That must have been a surprise when it was discovered.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I did a test flight from OMDB-OTHH. No crashes with weather radar on. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

45 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

I did a test flight from OMDB-OTHH. No crashes with weather radar on. 

how were the gauges still the same refresh rate or fluent now? 
I hate low refresh rates when flying in IMC conditions. It kills the immersion 🙂

I didn't notice any issues before or after the patch with gauges. 

What CPU do you have? 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

7 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

I didn't notice any issues before or after the patch with gauges. 

What CPU do you have? 

I7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz and a 1080Ti.. When looking out of the window everything is smooth but looking at the PFD on a climb or speed change you can cleary see that it is refreshing very slow. 
According to the manual you can add a line like gaugerefreshrate=18 to the aircraft cfg file which should be the standard setting. Changing this to a higher value will be ignored. So altitude and speed changes are very stuttery and slow.

Edited by onurair