Sign in to follow this  
Tyron Muenzer

Flightplanning (PFPX)

Does anyone know abbout a existing PFPX template for this bird? I would really like to plan more "proffesional" than just using rules of thumb

Neither PFPX or SimBrief have a template at this time. Might be just too new but I'd look for Simbrief to have it first.

NAX669.png

Neither PFPX or SimBrief have a template at this time. Might be just too new but I'd look for Simbrief to have it first.

NAX669.png

13 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Hi Mike,

Does Simbrief still update anything ? I sent them a very polite email a couple of times asking about a possible Lear35 profile and that I was willing to provide the full documentation - not even the courtesy of a response... Tried their forum as well -  same issue...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

4 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Mike,

Does Simbrief still update anything ? I sent them a very polite email a couple of times asking about a possible Lear35 profile and that I was willing to provide the full documentation - not even the courtesy of a response... Tried their forum as well -  same issue...

Regards,

Scott

Scott, As far as I know they still do. I know PFPX hasn't updated since last September. Simbrief has done some updating adding multiple alternates and a utility that allows you to pick what addons you export your flight plan to.

NAX669.png