Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

New airport from Flightbeam

57 minutes ago, cowpatz said:

YBNN?

YBBN sorry, fat fingered the key board.

Eric 

48 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

A FB quality Dublin would be amazing. This is one airport desperately needing some V4 love. 

Shannon is EINN.

Eric 

I would not be surprised if it is KPDX as Bill has said he has enlisted help and although he is now working in ORBX it will be released through FlightBeam.  

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Just now, rjfry said:

I would not be surprised if it is KPDX as Bill has said he has enlisted help and although he is now working in ORBX it will be released through FlightBeam.  

Amir has already posted a cryptic message of the new airport. In it, N is the last of the 4 digit ID. 

Eric 

6 minutes ago, rjfry said:

That has been excluded on the FB forum. 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

All of you will find out in a couple days (Cough) FSExpo (Cough). :cool:

Announcements will be on our forums and Facebook as well. 

If any of you are attending, be sure to stop by and say hello to Mir. He will have a booth setup.

Cheers.

Edited by Tino

Sante Sottile

My mistake I already have all of the FB airports hope its in the US or Europe were I fly most. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'm glad someone brought up KPDX.  I didn't want to hijack the thread but I'm wondering what's happening with that project.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

19 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm glad someone brought up KPDX.  I didn't want to hijack the thread but I'm wondering what's happening with that project.

Still in progress. Bill Womack is the developer for that one and will likely go into 2019. KPDX will not interfere with other developments. 

Sante Sottile

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

Amir has already posted a cryptic message of the new airport. In it, N is the last of the 4 digit ID. 

NZWN Wellington is my guess.

Greg

• Like 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

30 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

NZWN Wellington is my guess.

Greg

Too good to be true.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

When did kmsp come out? Over a year ago right? 

Edited by okupton

Orman

It's going to be in the Southern Hemisphere, the airport being similar to NZAA in characteristics.

That makes NZWN and YBBN prime candidates.

Santiago de Larminat

YPDN= Darwin Current =Ants Airports freeware

YBBN=Brisbane Payware =Orbx Freeware= Ants Airports

NZDN=Dunedin International= Payware=Godzone

NZWN=Wellington=Payware= Godzone Subscription ( Not fully complete at time of writing )

NFFN= Payware NGXN ?  ( not the greatest )

Wish the clue was "H" 🙂 Would love to see NZCH done for flights to the Antartic from the US Deep Freeze base. I can dream 🙂

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.