Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

New airport from Flightbeam

4 minutes ago, John_Tavendale said:

Godzone are making NZCH

Great news..cheers John.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

6 hours ago, BrianW said:

Maybe MMUN (Cancun), or NFFN (Nadi)?

I am praying for MMUN. It is the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw "***N"

AirDailyX teased a few years ago (with screen shot of the tower) that a big developer was doing Cancun, but the name of the developer was a secret. I mentioned this to them within the last year, and they said they were waiting for construction to finish, but could still not name the developer. T4 is done, T3 is expanded and the FBO has been relocated.

If the project is still on, there should be some news soon. It would be amazing if it was Flightbeam.

Edited by duckbilled

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

6 minutes ago, John_Tavendale said:

Outstanding. I love his work. Looks like it is coming along nicely.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Why are people so focused on airports from New Zealand or Australia?! 

There's quite a lot of airports, which ICAO code ends with xxxN...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

41 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Because in all my years of flight simming, there has been very little focus on the major Airports, especially  NZ. Understandably, sales volumes are a heck of a lot greater in Europe and USA.

So please allow us colonials to get a little bit excited when a major airport devoloper decides to head down this way.

I don't think the ??? unkown airport  will be down this part of the world to be honest,  Dreams are free 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, duckbilled said:

AirDailyX teased a few years ago (with screen shot of the tower) that a big developer was doing Cancun, but the name of the developer was a secret

I remember that, and that was what I thought of when I saw the hint.  I also vaguely remember D'Andre hinting that it was a major established developer, and people would probably be pleased when they heard who it was. Although what's Martin from Fly Tampa working on these days? He tends to keep his projects pretty quiet until close to release too.  I suppose we'll find out on Saturday.   

Edited by BrianW

Brian W

KPAE

I like MYNN or MMUN.

Longshots.
NFFN Nadi International Airport Fiji
LIRN Naples International Airport Italy
VVDN Da Nang International Airport Vietnam

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Perhaps, because they are embedded in ORBX FTX regions.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

LFMN Nice I like that that's nice.😁

• Like 2

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

Because in all my years of flight simming, there has been very little focus on the major Airports, especially  NZ. Understandably, sales volumes are a heck of a lot greater in Europe and USA.

So please allow us colonials to get a little bit excited when a major airport devoloper decides to head down this way.

I don't think the ??? unkown airport  will be down this part of the world to be honest,  Dreams are free 🙂

Fair enough. I was merely asking...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Let's hope it's a much needed EINN Shannon in the Republic of Ireland.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

15 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Michael,

I think Bill Womack is up to his elbows in KPDX in some kind of joint venture with FB... It's one I've been looking forward to since I was a big fan of Vauchez's work previously (if I could only get them to redo Providence)...

Regards,
Scott

Hi Scott:

Roger your point on PVD. I have spent may hours fiddling with the FS9 PVD to where I have it in pretty good shape for FSX. Of course some of the textures are a bit off but the terminal, NE ramp, the hotels, and the parking garage all look pretty good. Ditto for the grass and taxiways. But it really does need a redo. I'll bet he'd sell a ton of them.

Best regards

Rick

• Like 1

I think Cancun would be a great choice for a few reasons. It is the second busiest airport in Mexico and the #4 busiest airport in Latin America. The airport is very popular with Americans, Canadians and even Europeans. The traffic variety is really great - lots of European heavies, Cuban, Canadian Charters... It really gives the sim community a lot of options, because most of the current add on aircraft are seen at the airport. If they do the vicinity, the scenery is beautiful, particularly departures from 12R.

Fingers crossed.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad