Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

New airport from Flightbeam

A lot of people are saying that that EINN (Shannon) is much needed. I agree that it is, but surely EIDW (Dublin) is needed even more? As Ireland's main airport I would have thought that Dublin should take a higher priority. Aerosoft's Dublin was amazing. Unfortunately it doesn't work in P3Dv4.

• Like 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

The speculation is funny! :cool:

Lots of interesting guesses. Mir has already arrived in Vegas and will be preparing the booth.

Just In case the reveal is not broadcaster live, an announcement will be made on our forums & on our Facebook page, tomorrow.

If you are at FSExpo this year, stop by the booth and say hi to Mir. 

Cheers.

Edited by Tino

Sante Sottile

I can see now why a ton of people asked me for the vs43 to Vegas flightplan yesterday, it must have a load of simmers onto it.  Poor crew..... No wonder the skipper asked for an additional 4 tonnes 

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

A lot of people are saying that that EINN (Shannon) is much needed. I agree that it is, but surely EIDW (Dublin) is needed even more? As Ireland's main airport I would have thought that Dublin should take a higher priority. Aerosoft's Dublin was amazing. Unfortunately it doesn't work in P3Dv4.

That would take nothing more than a modification of the existing Aerosoft version of Dublin to correct. Something that the developer really should be doing as soon as possible. On the other hand, a decent version of Shannon airport does not exist, and never has.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've hidden a number of posts that are in response to an off-topic 'troll like comment' that if allowed to continue would trigger an automatic lock on this topic.

Hopefully everyone can remain civil until whatever the 'news from Vegas' is will be revealed! :dry:

• Upvote 3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

15 minutes ago, Guevorkyan said:

It's Wellington NZWN

Yep! And it looks amazing.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 6/7/2018 at 7:50 PM, pmb said:

Too good to be true.

Kind regards, Michael

Looks like it is true, Michael😄!

Greg

• Like 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

3 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Looks like it is true, Michael😄!

Greg

I still can't believe it... 😂

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Looks like it is NZWN (looks like I was a bit late with the news.

Not my choice, but it is always nice to have another high quality airport out there.

Who is doing MMUN? The developer that said they are doing it is basically holding that spot and other developers are not going to touch it. I wish they would **** or get off the pot.

Edited by duckbilled

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

21 minutes ago, Guevorkyan said:

It's Wellington NZWN

50 quid says dzecki design and justsim do it aswel

14ppkc-6.png

Just now, duckbilled said:

Looks like it is NZWN.

Not my choice, but it is always nice to have another high quality airport out there.

Who is doing MMUN? The developer that said they are doing it is basically holding that spot and other developers are not going to touch it. I wish they would **** or get off the pot.

surely someones has to do Cancun and Joburg.. surely 

14ppkc-6.png

BTW, Mir in an FSElite interview just stated that their NZAA project is not dead but will just be completed later.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11