Sign in to follow this  
Georg Franz

PMDG 777 constantly losing fuel

Hey guys!

I've been having a very annoying issue with my PMDG 777 lately. On all my last 5 long haul flights, I am experiencing a constant and slow reduction of my fuel remaining at my destination. I am planning all my flights with real time weather in PFPX and activesky. By comparing the estimated wind forecast in the OFP and the actual wind in the sim, I can tell that they match very closely.

I already read this: 

and changed the battery of my motherboard. - doesn't help.

I have around 2000 hours in the sim with the PMDG 777 and never had this issue before.

Does anybody have an idea about what's going on? Please help me I don't how to continue.

Edited by Georg Franz

Georg:

What MB do you have?  Had a similar problem months ago and found out it was due to ASUS MB, something to do with a clock.  Jetline was kind of enough to swap out this out for a ASROCK and everything has been fine since.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, demarr55 said:

Georg:

What MB do you have?  Had a similar problem months ago and found out it was due to ASUS MB, something to do with a clock.  Jetline was kind of enough to swap out this out for a ASROCK and everything has been fine since.

I have the ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER motherboard. Does that mean I have to get a new MB that's not from ASUS?

7 hours ago, Georg Franz said:

I have the ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER motherboard. Does that mean I have to get a new MB that's not from ASUS?

Nope. Just make sure your BIOS is up to date, and you may want to replace your CMOS battery.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers