Sign in to follow this  
raex-flight

New Release: Lockheed Vegas Early Acess by wing42

Looks pretty good. Does it work in P3D v4.1 or is 4.2 only?

Really happy to know that an Electra will come in the future.

Edited by pedrotrindade

13 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Looks pretty good. Does it work in P3D v4.1 or is 4.2 only?

Really happy to know that an Electra will come in the future.

Thanks Pedro! While I didn't specifically test it, the Vega will work just fine on P3Dv4.1. In fact, I haven't updated my SDK since version 4.0.28.21686 yet, so even 4.0 would run just fine.

But as always: send me an email or post in our forum if you run into any trouble with the aircraft and we'll find a solution.

wing42_logo_smaller.png

www.wing42.com

18 hours ago, David Roch said:

Videos are amazing...
So much work, time and passion involved!!
I for sure will support your fantastic investment as soon as I'll come back home in a couple of weeks.
The FS community needs people like you Vitus, my sincere congratulations for your hard work.

+1 

My sim machine is offline, but i still bought it and i really looks promising. 

• Like 1

Kind regards
John 

I really like the looks of this.  It's like something Golden Age Simulations would put out, but done by someone who can texture a cockpit to a modern standard.   I love the old birds GAS puts out, but in a world of increasingly common photo-real VCs I find it hard to sit in their cockpits for too long.

Edited by kaosfere

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, signmanbob said:

The developer seems very committed to the completion of a high-quality simulation.  It's apparent to me that a lot of work and imagination has gone into it thus far.

I like to see a project that is being approached with passion like this one.

Agreed......I too am impressed......... so much that I just left the forum long enough to buy it. Fly it later

Neal H.

• Like 1

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Hey guys,

Shane (AUS flight simmer) did a first review of the Early-Access version of the Vega 5, if you're interested:

Edited by GMVitus
  • Like 1

wing42_logo_smaller.png

www.wing42.com

Hey guys,

The update to version 0.04 of the Vega is on it's way and will probably be available by Friday this week. With the update, the price will increase to 30 Euros, so purchase the aircraft now to benefit from the lower introduction price.

I put together a youtube video to highlight some of the things that are coming with this update:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

wing42_logo_smaller.png

www.wing42.com

Btw. new video with interview with author of Vega 5:

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

This is very good news about next update! I was watching this video few times 😍.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Web site forum is now showing “clearing out spam”...let’s hope this is good news.

Garry Lundberg

6 hours ago, flytriman said:

Web site forum is now showing “clearing out spam”...let’s hope this is good news.

I hope also!

Yoyosimsbanner.gif