Sign in to follow this  
raex-flight

New Release: Lockheed Vegas Early Acess by wing42

Not yet, still clearing of spam ....

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

It was suggested in a discussion on another forum that the spam clearing might be the work of the hosting company - if so, it's not necessarily a sign that Otmar is back, unfortunately.  We'll need to keep watching that space.

On 2/11/2019 at 8:34 PM, Alan_A said:

It was suggested in a discussion on another forum that the spam clearing might be the work of the hosting company - if so, it's not necessarily a sign that Otmar is back, unfortunately.  We'll need to keep watching that space.

You have right Alan, it could be the true 😞 too long....and no any info o Tweet for example "Im back..." or something like this.....

Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

On 6/8/2018 at 4:51 AM, djbully said:

Looks Interesting, but Early Access. Why cant they finish these things off before releasing! 

$$$$$

They need to eat, pay rent, and pay their staff during development, and if they're a small operation without much if any revenue yet, they need to get the money from somewhere.

As long as you very carefully evaluate early access, it can pay off. I got Kerbal Space Program for 7 bucks for backing them early, and that's a stupendous game. Same with Subnautica - I think I paid $10 for that, and happily backed the sequel a couple weeks ago.

Similarly in flight sims, I EA'd the Falcon 50, and that's shaping up to be a very nice investment. I get the finished product at a steep discount, and they get the seed money to actually develop the thing. Win-win, as long as you do your homework.

Update:

"The forum was bombarded with spam and it took about a month to sort through the garbage. To prevent this from happening I keep it closed for now and re-open after the release of v0.85 - when I have time to moderate the spam again!"

http://forum.wing42.com/

and on their Twitter as well.

6 months since last news and over a month for cleaning spam out of forum? I've ran several forums in past years, never had such lengthy problem. I was getting a little hyped on this, but now I'm just scratching the ole head and wondering. Of course, I could just be a blithering word not allowed.

So, I can't even call myself an i d io t.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 3/12/2019 at 11:50 AM, jimcarrel said:

6 months since last news and over a month for cleaning spam out of forum? I've ran several forums in past years, never had such lengthy problem. I was getting a little hyped on this, but now I'm just scratching the ole head and wondering. Of course, I could just be a blithering word not allowed.

So, I can't even call myself an i d io t.

I believe this is a one man project so the fact that it took a month to clean up all the forum garbage I can understand but what I don't understand is the lack of feedback to those who pre ordered the Vega! Just an email would be enough to clarify what is happening.

This type of thing is exactly the reason I didn’t go for it.... just finish the thing then release to get the dollar. Sorry if that’s harsh, but I’ve bought into to many things that don’t get finished (outside of the p3d world). 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

Great!

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Thanks for the update 😉 Don’t get me wrong I will purchase when its a little more complete. Not many other projects like this for p3d. 👍

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/