raex-flight

New Release: Lockheed Vegas Early Acess by wing42

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is very good news about next update! I was watching this video few times 😍.

Web site forum is now showing “clearing out spam”...let’s hope this is good news.

6 hours ago, flytriman said:

Web site forum is now showing “clearing out spam”...let’s hope this is good news.

I hope also!

Not yet, still clearing of spam ....

It was suggested in a discussion on another forum that the spam clearing might be the work of the hosting company - if so, it's not necessarily a sign that Otmar is back, unfortunately.  We'll need to keep watching that space.

On 2/11/2019 at 8:34 PM, Alan_A said:

It was suggested in a discussion on another forum that the spam clearing might be the work of the hosting company - if so, it's not necessarily a sign that Otmar is back, unfortunately.  We'll need to keep watching that space.

You have right Alan, it could be the true 😞 too long....and no any info o Tweet for example "Im back..." or something like this.....

On 6/8/2018 at 4:51 AM, djbully said:

Looks Interesting, but Early Access. Why cant they finish these things off before releasing! 

$$$$$

They need to eat, pay rent, and pay their staff during development, and if they're a small operation without much if any revenue yet, they need to get the money from somewhere.

As long as you very carefully evaluate early access, it can pay off. I got Kerbal Space Program for 7 bucks for backing them early, and that's a stupendous game. Same with Subnautica - I think I paid $10 for that, and happily backed the sequel a couple weeks ago.

Similarly in flight sims, I EA'd the Falcon 50, and that's shaping up to be a very nice investment. I get the finished product at a steep discount, and they get the seed money to actually develop the thing. Win-win, as long as you do your homework.