Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Miltary AI for P3Dv4

I just came across this military ai package https://militaryaiworks.com/briefing-room/matrix-release. It seems to be pretty new. Is anything known about it?

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

It's not new at all, it has been there for many years. But it has satrted converting planes to P3Dv4 not so long ago. There's already packages ready for P3D and they're releasing new ones reguarly, so keep an eye on it.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Beautiful freeware AI aircraft, now with an automatic installer for models, paints and flight plans.

What is new is the automatic installer. Rather brilliant IMHO. I'm an AI traffic fanatic but it's clear that non-automated and confusing installation of packages (not just mil AI) is by far the biggest headache and obstacle to using them. Well done!

James

Your headache may soon be solved.😉

• Like 1

I've installed the Matrix, global libraries, and Oceania region. I haven't opened my P3Dv4 yet, but do I have to add the sceneries and ai libraries first, or does the Matrix do it automatically? If so, it might be something other ai companies should look at.

Edited by jlund

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

The real dream would be for Alpha India packages to be added this way. With AI Flightplanner there's some automation of adding liveries, but it's far from comprehensive and there's no automation of adding models. Of course, that brings us back to the age-old problem of modelers not giving permission for their work to be packaged...still, I can dream!

James

38 minutes ago, jlund said:

I've installed the Matrix, global libraries, and Oceania region. I haven't opened my P3Dv4 yet, but do I have to add the sceneries and ai libraries first, or does the Matrix do it automatically? If so, it might be something other ai companies should look at.

I just installed it. I had some of their stuff in FSX and it is great to see that they are converting things. The installer does install scenery, so it appears the be an all in one solution.

4 minutes ago, honanhal said:

The real dream would be for Alpha India packages to be added this way. With AI Flightplanner there's some automation of adding liveries, but it's far from comprehensive and there's no automation of adding models. Of course, that brings us back to the age-old problem of modelers not giving permission for their work to be packaged...still, I can dream!

James

Maybe Alpha India can fork this installer? I really like it.

Edited by duckbilled

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Oooooh... nice looking site 😊  Never heard of them but I have never been much into military flying or military AI but that could be changing.  Developing on an add-on which will contain several well known bases inside it like Edwards AFB,  North Island NAS, Miramar NAS (old Top Gun location where I believe they are shooting right now Top Gun 2).

Need to read the site deeper but does it state when AI for North America will be released?

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Just installed then installed Australia region, went to YPED and an aircraft was on taxi from the 292 sqdn 

which was correct according to google.

Very good installer and all software for fly sim should be like this, no drop in frame rates.

will only use it for GA but very nice.

Denis B

Possibly a stupid question but I'll ask anyway.  This package would run along side of other AI packages such as MT6? 

I have Vpilot,orbx,bvai,traffic 360, etc, (I'm greedy)so answer for me must be yes - it's free and easy to install and uninstall. They made the perfect installer in my opinion.

Next thing is to give them a donation 

.Denis B

Edited by bursco