Sign in to follow this  
IcaroII

Operation Center of PMDG

This program does not update me the PMDG B747 V3, it tells me that I have an update, I click on Install Update OK and it gives the impression that it loads something, but if I leave the program and re-enter, it tells me again that I have an update for download and I can not do anything else, the new update is 3.00.8466 what can I do?

4 minutes ago, IcaroII said:

This program does not update me the PMDG B747 V3, it tells me that I have an update, I click on Install Update OK and it gives the impression that it loads something, but if I leave the program and re-enter, it tells me again that I have an update for download and I can not do anything else, the new update is 3.00.8466 what can I do?

Sounds like you have a really old version.

You need to be on version 3.00.8415 or later in order to use the micro updater. If you have a version older than 3.00.8415, download the full installer from your account, uninstall the one on your computer, install with the newly-downloaded installer, and then attempt the update (if necessary).

Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Sounds like you have a really old version.

You need to be on version 3.00.8415 or later in order to use the micro updater. If you have a version older than 3.00.8415, download the full installer from your account, uninstall the one on your computer, install with the newly-downloaded installer, and then attempt the update (if necessary).

Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

Sorry, I forgot to put my name ******* Garcia

The version that I currently have is 3.00.8377, the product I bought it on 7/6/2017

Greetings and thanks for answering

******* Garcia

Do I understand that in my PMDG account I will have the download to the new update?

Jesús García

7 minutes ago, IcaroII said:

Do I understand that in my PMDG account I will have the download to the new update?

Jesús García

Yes download the latest installer from your PMDG account, uninstall the old version and install the new installer 

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

3 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Yes download the latest installer from your PMDG account, uninstall the old version and install the new installer 

I just downloaded the 8415 I will uninstall the previous one and install this new one, thank you very much for your help.

Jesús García