Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

P3d v4.3

22 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

After you get in, seriously nominate me.  Rooting for ya.  By the way, I installed your AI lights free yesterday - omg, amazing

Thanks for the positive feedback, I love to receive these.

Regarding the access to P3D Beta versions, Adam Breed explained to me the requirements to get in, among many other things you need to own a company and be a successful developer, then they might consider your application.

If you are successful you have very tight NDA's, totally understandable considering their line of business.

Regards,
S.

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jackaroo05 said:

Source please?

The podcast link listed on the first post of this thread.  It quite an interesting conversation with LM regarding Prepar3d

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Just now, simbol said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, I love to receive these.

Regarding the access to P3D Beta versions, Adam Breed explained to me the requirements to get in, among many other things you need to own a company and being a successful developer, then they might consider your application.

If you are successful you have very tight NDA's, totally understandable considering their line of business.

Regards,
S.

Thank you for the giving me an awesome hint.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

1 minute ago, Skywolf said:

The podcast link listed on the first post of this thread.  It quite an interesting conversation with LM regarding Prepar3d

Okay, Sometime within 9 days

23 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I must admit I am somewhat baffled the amount of interest a point release is generating. Minor fixes and updates only ... surely?

Apparently it's supposed to fix some very annoying API.dll crashes that are occurring in connection with the Virtuali Addon Manager (GSX, FSDT, etc.).  Of course I have no idea why it was allowed to be broken when everything worked fine in 4.2 back as recently as March-April, but I digress.

• Like 1

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5

Most releases are on Monday/Tuesday so my best guess is that it will be the 25th or 26th of June...

18 hours ago, Sabretooth78 said:

Apparently it's supposed to fix some very annoying API.dll crashes that are occurring in connection with the Virtuali Addon Manager (GSX, FSDT, etc.).  Of course I have no idea why it was allowed to be broken when everything worked fine in 4.2 back as recently as March-April, but I digress.

Yeah... In fact, just yesterday i had a api.dll crash.

Brothers I cant read 14 pages, is there any idea what 4.3 is bringing to us please?

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Brothers I cant read 14 pages, is there any idea what 4.3 is bringing to us please?

Why not? Others can.

• Upvote 2

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

31 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Well - since you said 'please' 😊

Short answer: We don't know. Everything's speculative... We have indications and rumors, but no facts.

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

32 minutes ago, Boomer said:

We are guessing :) I am betting on 26th of June

S.

Well, for one thing, there's been a bug with Active Sky at least, might be other third party engines as well, when having 'Detailed Precipitation' disabled so you could use third party textures like PrecipitFX, then the game would simply shut down when it was raining. So through all of 4.2, I had to endure P3D's own weird looking rain. They said that would be fixed in 4.3, so I'm personally looking forward to that 😛

Edited by Sethos1988

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

they are bringing out a new lockheed aircraft a big one but did not say which one and that came from the interview video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08GrruXv0A

this is the pmdg video just need to find the p3d one p3d below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=5d9wcBLoIqI

changes are at around 15mins

Edited by NBL5370
  • Upvote 1